QUALITYHEALTH 506-638-9243 aka ACAI PURE AND COLON CLEANSE / SCAM COMPANY NOT RESPONDING

1 Canada Review updated:

I (foolishly) ordered from an add on the computer at www.acaipure-trialoffer.com and coloncleanse-elite.com for Acai pure and colon cleanse for a free 14 day trial order. Pills arrived from China at the 13th day, all script in Chinese except my address & phone #, saved the packaging. Had the expected $5.95 shipping charge put on my account, but they charged $6.00 which I did not authorize. The ad stated 14 day free trial, pay shipping only.

In 13 days from the order date (how do you try it for 14 days when they bill you before you have even had it for 14 days). I send an email to cancel my order and A "Customer Support " <aceextendedservice@gmail.com> sent email quote "As part of our policy, a cancellation of the original purchase can only occur after you have received the order, and sampled the actual product itself. This is the entire purpose of the trial order".

I reply and asked for an address to return the product to. No reply.

Called the # for Qualityhealth [protected] (someplace in Canada) for the address and after waiting for 45 minutes and a out of US phone call, which I will get a huge bill for it, nobody answer and the call was hung up on. I called again and left a voicemail message, however, nobody ever returned my call.

WHAT A SCAM!!!

DO NOT PURCHASE THE FREE TRIALS OF :
ACAI BURN
OR
COLON PRO CLEANSE.
THEY ARE SCAMMERS, AND CHARGE YOU RIDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY!

Comments

• Kc
      16th of Jul, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me. My credit card company said to mail the package back and send them proof but it's all in Chinese and I can't find anyone to answer the phone so I can get an address.

• Kc
      16th of Jul, 2009

This is a scam. Hopefully you'll read the comments before ordering. Never trust something from China!!!

• Sy
      24th of Jul, 2009

Is there a way to cancelled the subscription... I'm in the same way as you, I've just been robbed... I didn't try to call them since I'm in Quebec but wish to do that ASAP !!! Can someone can help me with this situation... Thanking you in advance,
    Syllang

• Je
      27th of Jul, 2009

I am in the same situation, i cannot reach anyone as all the numbers put me on hold or it says: your account does not have sufficient funds to make this call and im using a land line.
    My visa company does not want to cancelk because they say it is point less because i will still get charged on a different number. HOW DO I CANCEL ALL OF THIS???? Does someone have an email or something to put an end to this

PLEASE!!!

• Un
      10th of Aug, 2009

Just report the credit card lost because they can not bill in a new number!!