QualityGenerics / Scam/Fraudulent company

1 United States

Well I ordered a product for 89$, which arrived correctly, only without any kind of laboratory test, specification or report of QUALITY. Tried the medication and it didn't work, it was just placebo. Okay, asked to return it. After a long time they told me where I had to send the product back (to India). Fine, i did, on 26-august-2008. No notice about my refund even with continuous claims, after 3 months where that "Christina" from the customer support (Indian girl by the way... very ugly & fat one) told me they had issued a refund on 3rd-november-2008. Fine 1, 5 months later the refund wasn't still reflected in my card. Writed them, and they told me I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company!!! (or going to my bank to reverse). They said it had to be that way since THEY HAD CHANGED THEIR CREDIT CARD MERCHANT!!! (from Intergateway to Veripayment). I asked why could be that a reason of not getting my money back. They said they didn't get answer from Intergateway (which is suposed to be a merchant) Hahaha. My bank told me the period to claim/reverse my purchase was over (they ensured to delay it the enough time to pass over that time). They also told me that all what they said me sounded really strange and irrational.

Fine... I told them what my bank said and then they offered me to reship my medication!!! Hahahaaa... incredible. Obviously I want to start legal actions against this company, I won't let 2 hungry indians stealing my money in that dirty way. I wish this company becomes shuted down, since it's 100% fraudulent.

Dc