Quality Systems Management Group QSMI / Interview Experience

1 7700 Little River TurnpikeAnnandale, WV, United States Review updated:

This company apparently forgot to add "must be willing to put up with highly rude behavior" to its job description for the ASP.NET Web development position they are currently interviewing for. I am here just adding comments on my experiences. I also think it's important to disseminate information on job/job interviews/companies/employee relations.

Firstly they are undercutting the median annual salary for this type of position by an unprecedented 10K - 30K! Next the project manager has about as much joy and life in her as road kill and the demeanor of a Marine Core drill sargent. I was interrupted at least 10 times and never able to fully answer most questions in fact. All persons involved in the interview were non-technical people and appeared rather confused when I began to delve in to technical details - i.e. they were clueless. Two of the people I interviewed with made several rude comments - of which I will not go into here as it delved into personal matters. I think that takes a lot of nerve!

Don't waste your time interviewing for these people!

Mi

Comments

• Si
      15th of May, 2009

You were the wrong race. They are only interested in hiring H1-B Visa Hindus, yours was a token interview to satisfy the requirement that they interview Americans too. You really could have been Bill Gates himself and they still would have come to the conclusion that you weren't qualified

• Mi
      15th of May, 2009

This company only does cleared work. Also I did not state either my nationality or my race so...

India is an extremely diverse country - if you have not seen it already(!!) I highly recommend the series "The Story of India" - see it in Blu-ray - this may begin to give you some much-needed culture background information. It is a country with some 500 religions in fact - Islam, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhism, Christianity etc etc etc. I should mention that race and religion do not necessarily correlate - but you knew this didn't you??