Quality Subscriptions Inc. / Frau!

1 UT, United States Review updated:

Salesman was about 18--sold my husband "Books for Primary Children's Hospital" for $96. Said was a neighbor from next street over. Knew a few neighbors's names. Was trying to raise money for a baseball event in Hawaii. Set up an appointment for 5 days later to come wash windows because "Mom makes him do chores for people that help" Dad owns a window washing company. Now he's "cased" my house and our neighbors, plus has our checks!

Comments

• Kr
      18th of Mar, 2009
    Quality Subscriptions Inc. - Fake Kids Sports Team Donations
    Quality Subscriptions Inc.
    Los Angeles
    California

A young, (late teen, early twenties) white male stopped by our home asking for donations for his baseball team. In exchange for the donation he promised to wash our windows in a few days. He never showed up. The check was made out to and eventually endorsed by QSI, Quality Subscriptions Inc. I saw two different men around the same age walking around my neighborhood today, they stopped by my house, not knowing I was home, I heard our bottom gate open and someone said, "That's his office". I opened the door and they quickly ran away. So I decided to look up QSI on google. I did not find a company site, but several sites listing QSI as a scam.

• Ne
      6th of May, 2009

5/6/2009 Parker, Colorado
    Quality Subscriptions, Inc. kid solicited funds: was NOT a neighborhood kid, was NOT with a baseball team, donation is NOT tax deductible as the receipt says it is a For-Profit organization and I doubt he would have been back to wash my windows with his dad's window-washing equipment! I found the kid down the street 15 min. later and got my check back. Yet another neighbor called the police because of his suspicions. I don't know if the police caught up with this solicitor.

• Bi
      29th of Jun, 2009

i was recruited to work for this company I am 20 years old they told me i'd get to travel and party they bused me 200 miles from home upon finding out what they were realy about they fired me and made me find my own way back the man runing this scan is named nathan smith (nate) to find out more contact me at ( floyd_johnsonus @live.com)

• Bi
      29th of Jun, 2009

i was recruited to work for qsi they bused me 200 miles from home they told me i was going to be a book sales man they never said con man or i would'nt got involed the man runing the scam is named nathan smith his number is 678-548-3773

• Na
      9th of Oct, 2009

My son's girlfriend took off to work with these people. Supposed to be gone only 2 weeks and now it has been a month. Very little contact with her, no straight answers on anything, always going to be home soon.How in the world to we save her from this bs? Teresa

20th of Nov, 2009

yeah i would just like to state that floyd johnson is a liar, he was employes by qsi and was not fired he got drunk on saturday night had a couple of his crack head friends from indiana come up to party for the night, upon there arrival they beat the crap out of one of the other employees who were employed with qsi for years and the cops arrested him as well as his crackhead friends, for more info on the legit side of the story contact the schaumburg il police department... you guys can put whatever you want on the internet, get a life floyd... and floyd best friend ended up staying for another 2 months until he had a family emergency and was bought a ticket back home the home office has records of all tickets so make up what you like the TRUTH IS THE TRUTH... and as far as everything being such a horrible scam yes the agents do use baseball trips and neighbor canvases upon qsi finding about it they are terminated... but you act as though its this HUGE scam come on lawyers set child molesters free and thats not a scam, yes the way some people make there money is a little shaddy but dont judge a whole company on some peoples mistakes!!!

20th of Nov, 2009

are you kidding me teresa??? wow erica london, calls back for her job everyday, she was trying to get away from your crackhead son didnt like living in fort smith, yeah she was in such grave danger, you never called or asked any questions stop with your lies

• Do
      5th of Dec, 2009

yes the company is a scam, i used 2 work for them for about 3 months ...they sent us out with no solicitors permit and promised to pay and "take care " of any citations we got i believed them because they bailed me out of lake forest Illinois, when i got home i had a bunch of mail for the court dates...i couldnt get to court because i couldnt travel to the different states they were in...and now my life is screwed because i have all these warrants on my record...IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO COULD HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS MESS PLEASE CALL 330-614-1175 AND LEAVE A MSG

• Wh
      28th of Dec, 2009
    Quality Subscriptions Inc. - FRAUD SCAM
    Quality Subscriptions Inc.

QUALITY SUBSCRIPTIONS INC IS A BIG SCAM!!! I HAD A KID COME TO MY DOOR NAMED HEATH HARP! HE SAID HE LIVED IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HE WAS DOCTOR HANKS SON, EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME, HE SAYS HES DOING A FUNDRAISER FOR IS BASEBALL TEAM THE BANDITS AND THEY ARE DOING BOOKS FOR KIDS AND SENDING THE BOOKS TO ST JUDES AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF ORANGE CA AND UCLA CHILDRENS. THEY ARE FRAUDS THEY ARE SELLING MAGAZINES AND THEY SEND THEM TO THE HOSPITAL, I GAVE HIM CASH AND SAW HIM DOWN THE STREET POCKETING THE MONEY AND THROWING THE RECEIPT IN THE TRASH. I AM FILING A POLICE REPORT ON THIS KID AND THE COMPANY, THEY ARE GOING DOWN AND I KNOW THEY ARE TRAVELING THE COUNTRY. AND STAYING IN HOTELS LIEING TO PEOPLE.

• Pr
      26th of Jan, 2010

26th of Aug, 2010

Derek Doggitt are you kidding me? we are a scam huh??? So your saying we should bail you out of your mess... your the reason QSI got the rap they got, im so suprised how you didnt put on here how you ran from the police in Denver... Scam artist are you serious, is anyone interested in helping this kid, i know im not. im sorry but if you want to go door to door and lie to people why the hell should neone help you????? Derek are you in trouble for not having a permit which you were never promised however you could have went a got one at any point in time you were an independant contractor second if my memory serves me you went door to door as the shortest baseball player ever and scammed people, and even forged checks soo no thanyou scammer!!!

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Actually ligit that was me. I use to work for them and I did lie I was the shortest baseball player and haha yes I did forge checks. What I will say is going to california with you guys was one of the best times of my life. I got drunk got high every night. We would get paid 30 dollars every night or week I can't remmember and I would have a choice wether to buy food or get drunk and high. Man I got [censor]ed up and lived it up and we all had a great time I got to see the golden gate bridge for the first time and I had a ball. Yeah so we lied to people but if you're buying magazines for a kid to go play baseball in hawaii then why wouldn't you buy magazines from a kid just working their job? I mean I sucked at it because I usually had a hangover or was high also I didn't really care we got harassed by police because self riteous residents act like we made you open your door. And I hope they come back to your neighborhood, and pester the [censor] out of you. Hey maybe I might wanna do it again.

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2010

Hahahaha you're a dumb [censor] for buying the magazine. I use to work for qsi and we used to take off with dumb people like you's money everyday and then drink it in the hotel.