Quality Discount Scooters / Defective scooter

United States Review updated:
Quality Discount Scooters
The 300 dollar electric scooter sold to me by Quality Discount Scooters worked for about an hour. I was sent the new parts to fix it. There was no way to remove the clutch that was broke without a special tool. They promised a shipping label to send it back to be fixed at no cost. They drug this out for several weeks. They then simply refused to answer my emails anymore. Phones were turned off. The company that makes the unit has been of little help. The directions they give me to replace the part do not work. I have 8 yr of college under my belt including a BS in Electrical Engineering. I have a friend with 20 yrs as a Ford Mechanic and he can't help me with fixing it either.

D  24th of Jun, 2009 by
I bought a scooter from them too, and they said shipping was 1-2 days. It has been 8 days and I still have not recieve my scooter. They won't answer the phone and they won't answermy emails.
N  2nd of Jan, 2010 by
Don't be agravated by your previous Chinese motorsport experience, change it! We at scrappydogscooters.com are committed to customer service and realistic pricing. We stock many parts for chinese vehicles, and ship them right the same day. We guarantee satisfaction fully and completely. We are a Las Vegas all American company, seeking to help good ol' Americans just wanting a good product at a good price. Is that too much to ask? Call 702-689-9266 or email at service@scrappydogscooters.com to see if we can help you with your scooter, atv, or motorcycle parts needs.