[Resolved] Qualishop.caapple 60w magsafe macbook charger

Paid in full. Promised shipping the same day with tracking info. Have not recieved or heard from the seller and it has been 2 weeks so putting out scam alert! To add the matter I believe they have stolen my credit card number because since I ordered I have been recieving constant charges from purchases I did not make. Now over $200. Do not buy! Caution! Beware!

• Resolution statement

• Qualishop Customer Care's Response, Jun 03, 2017

This complaint is fully defamatory.

1. We have no customer called craig who lives in Alberta.
    2. Our website operates on the Shopify platform. No merchant who uses Ebay, Amazon or Shopify can know the credit card numbers of his customers. So, impossible for a merchant to defraud his customers on Shopify.
    3. All our customers pay theirs orders through Paypal or Shopify which are methods of secured payments for the customer.

We ask the author of this lie to prove the fraud of which he claims to be a victim.
    We ask for the removal of these false and defamatory remarks whose purpose is to harm the image of our company.

Waiting to hear from you soon!

David!

Cr
Jan 10, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 01, 2018
    Qualishop - Dell Laptop ac power 45w
    Brossard
    Quebec
    Canada

I order it a long time ago but never receive it, why? I am waiting for it so I can used my Laptop again. It is pass in my bank account (paypal)