QSP / Takes forever to fill order

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a magazine subscription from a neighbor's child as part of a fundraiser for his school. It has been 15 weeks since they processed my payment and I still have not received my first issue and I'm still within the normal waiting period for the order to be filled! (They say to allow 8 - 12 weeks to fill the order, but when I reached the 12 weeks, they gave me a new window of time.) So they take absolutely forever to fill the order.

I could have gone to the magazine's website, paid less money, and have had at least 2 issues by this time.

Rm

Comments

• Te
      9th of Jun, 2010

I ordered back in April of 2010 and the story keep changes on how long it takes to get the magazine when I call customer service. First 6-8 weeks now I am told 12-14 weeks. I ordered for my daughter's school fundraiser. I have only received 1 out of 4 subscriptions and the address had still not been corrected even though I had contacted them a month ago to change it. The lady in customer service, "Annie" was very rude and said I had only paid for 3 not 4 magazines. I told her I paid $42 for 4 magazines and have only received one of them and the address was wrong. I finally went to each magazines web site and changed the information myself. It should not take 3 months to correct an address change! Never order from them. They are rude, have bad customer service and screw up your order!