Qoo10.com / scammers

Seochogu Seoul, Korea (South) Review updated:

I had the awful experience with the qoo10.com website, because I ordered some branded goods, which needed to be delivered to another country. They agreed and paid for shipment. After several weeks, I haven’t received my ordered goods. So I contacted the seller, who told me that I haven’t indicated the receiver’s address correctly. If I wanted to receive my order I need to pay for shipment again. I paid, but received nothing. I hope that anyone here had the similar thing with this seller and can help me to solve my problems.

• Xiu Shield Ee's Response, Aug 23, 2017

I didn't receive anything after 10-15 business days. I paid 4 items on Aug 05 but nothing happen... Can you help me? Why is it taking so long? I contact the seller still nothing happen... I waited for days just in case deliver slow but... Really need to complain!!! 10-15 business days!! Can you explain???!!!

Tr
Nov 24, 2013

Comments

• Mj
      15th of May, 2014

Just friendly reminder. You can buy with this seller, by all means but for your information this people are scammer just for their own satisfaction, no conscience and cannot be trusted even by their own family. If they do it to their own family what more to you?

• Je
      6th of Mar, 2015

I ordered 2 sturdy, multi function, METAL laptop stands from Qoo10.

What I received instead were two flimsy, PLASTIC laptop stands with legs which did not adjust evenly.

Trying to get a refund and the correct replacement led to a very difficult (their site is not designed to hear from you!) and long back and forward communication with Qoo10 who tried to tell me that I received the correct order.

Even when they were shown photographic evidence of their error would not help - except to say I could get a refund if I paid the return postage!

I was told Qoo10 was a great site, but I'm not so sure after this experience.

• Ha
      5th of Oct, 2016

better use paypal gateway. if qoo10 not reply as least still can file again paypal to get refund

• Tu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    QOO10 - Vigrx plus
    Indonesia

I jus check the code on vigrx plus web n the product is counterfeit

• Al
      20th of Aug, 2018
    QOO10 - Ja-kal calabash hamster cage acrylic cage gold bear double double oversized villa
    Woodlands Drive 40
    Singapore

I ordered a 2 layer cage but the product I received is a 1 layer cage. The supplier claims that I have ordered a 1 layer cage but the photo shown on their page shows a 2 layer cage and the details of their product specifically states that it is a double layer cage.

•   28th of Aug, 2018

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2018
    QOO10 - wrong item delivered
    Singapore

Order number 240905825, wrong item received in my part, i ordered the higher quality music stand, they sent me the lousy one.
    Dealer J&J Deal(JNJ****)
    Item: Heavy Duty Music Stand Laptop Stand Wedding Book Display Foldable Stand Violin Menu Dis
    Location Singapore

I wish to return the item on my convinience.

5th of Sep, 2018
    QOO10 - superga shoes, seller: shoppersparadise0 (438 hougang avenue 8 #01-1537)
    qoo10.sg

I placed an order for 3 pairs of Superga shoes (white, dark blue, black) from seller on 26/9/17. Parcel delivered 26/10/17 but black pair missing, shoes labelled as "refund" on parcel but i have not received the $44.90 sum. Dark blue pair was also missing shoelaces. My inquiries on seller's Qoo10 page were ignored. My number: +65 9633 3126

10th of Sep, 2018
    QOO10 - [little red shop][little red]★pu leather case for ipad 2 3 4 ipad air ipad air 2 ipad mini 1 2 3 4 ipad proquick view
    Serangoon

I received this item on 21.09.2017
    But this is not fit with my Ipad 9.7 (Size & the camera hole), refer the attached photo.

I request to return & refund

This is the order link
    [Little Red Shop][Little Red]★PU Leather Case For iPad 2 3 4 iPad Air iPad Air 2 iPad Mini 1 2 3 4 iPad ProQuick View

• Me
      18th of Sep, 2018
    QOO10 - slow and dishonest!
    Adelaide
    South Australia
    Australia

It's been 20 days since I placed my order and yet I haven't receive my items. Also, the delivery status has changed to delivered when I haven't even received the product! This is ridiculous!

• Xi
      19th of Sep, 2018
    QOO10 - delivery
    Singapore

Very slow delivering... Forgotten or what? I don't receive anything... Waited for like 10-15 days business days still no sign of anything...

• QOO10 - brought online but didn't get the item
    qoo10.com

I buy from qoo10 few items. But i never recieved a single item fron that cart. Tracking as item delivered on qoo10 app but i never get the product. I feel the guilty is in delivery process

• Le
      15th of Oct, 2018
    QOO10 - Refunding
    Singapore

Hi i have recently bought masks from a seller but found out it is not authentic and seller did not mention the fact that it is fake product so i would like a refund. But seller did not reply.

• Ou
      15th of Oct, 2018
    QOO10 - seller name : skintrove
    Singapore

I'm really upset about not receiving my parcel after Seller declared to ship out the parcel on 25 July. And also, I've made several messages on QOO10 and there is no response. Please let me know what's going on before I take on further action.

• Mi
      21st of Oct, 2018
    QOO10 - seller name: dj product: exercise stepper. seller ignore complaint about product defects and deleted product from qoo10.
    Maine

Seller ignore complaint about product defects and deleted product from Qoo10.
    I provided photos to proof the product defects, DJ(seller) simply type any non-logical reply and deleted the product from Qoo.

• So
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    QOO10 - Rude replies from qoo10 seller
    China

Seller has send wrong item to me and then if i inquire about it..Received very rude replies from seller.. They are least bother customer.

• Me
      27th of Oct, 2018
    QOO10 - bluboon shoulder sling bag canvas crossbody messenger bag for women men color/size:grey/9 l x 11 h x 5w
    China

On the 05/06/2017 received the product, and on 06/06/2017 used for less than an hour, the zipper spoilt. wrote to seller receive no reply do far.
    Is it a very lousy product? I have paid $67 for it.

Please help

• Sk
      6th of Jan, 2019
    QOO10 - Asavea hair straightening comb
    Singapore

I order (order no: 286067436)the AsaVea hair straightening comb. I paid and waited. It was not until I ask the supplier when my delivery coming which I found out, they cannot deliver? Ask me to cancel the order. Such wasting time and if you do not have the stock for god seek please do not put online for sale. Wasting everybody time!!!