QOO10very bad experience.

I have ordered a mobile phone from Qoo10 because of the great price. Received it and it actually looked nice. There were no damages and it worked quite good, but only for about a week. One weeks passed and it stopped working. I thought that the battery was dead so I tried to charge it and nothing happened. Contacted customer service and they refused to refund me because I already used the phone! Well I said that it was not my fault and I still had time to return, but they refused and that was the end of our conversation. Called them again and as soon as they heard my name they started talking in Chinese so I did not understand a thing they said. Awful!

Pa
Apr 25, 2016

Comments

• Hu
      Nov 12, 2016

This Seller: BEWARE! -> [Kano]Wiztem Jasmine Book Stand Eye -Level Reading Provides Maximum Comfort Large Size For Better Hold Stability Patented 2-Way Adjustment
    I ordered but after 1 month the status still show "shipping requested", told Q0010 customer service and Seller no response from them. Ask for refund also no response. Now this scam Seller still doing a lot of Auction and advertisement in Q0010 and Q0010 still allow him to do so. Take our hard-earn money so easily. I think i can also set up a fake company selling empty stuffs in Q0010 and earn money!!!