QOO10refund not processed in full

I requested to cancel and exchange one of my orders from 13Mobile.sg when I received a defective product. Somehow, the seller decided to treat it as a simple refund case and did not send me a new product. No matter. But now, they are refusing to refund my postage as they clearly stated they would do. It has been 2 weeks since I returned the parcel and I have still yet to receive any meaningful response from the seller that indicates I will get my refund as promised. I would like my return postage to be refunded.

Sw
Apr 25, 2017

Comments

May 11, 2017

Hi! I am facing the same problem with 13mobile.sg too! Did you feedback to qoo10 customer service? Together then they will know that 13mobile.sg is trying to scam people!

• Sw
      May 12, 2017

@annedrew yup! I called them and made sure they got it sorted out. I made sure to stress how rude 13mobile.sg was being too. Hopefully something can be done about them.

• Sh
      May 18, 2017

You'll see. They will send wrong item of your choice and then expect you to make extra effort to go down to exchange. Even when they sent spoiled items, the poor buyer have to be the one doing all the work. If you go down to the shop and see, some of the part timers are courteous. But if you kena the lao jiaos or the shop owner, ha! Bunch of Ah Bengs running hit-and0run business... They changed the shop name a few times because of their notorious reputation. And Qoo10 portal refuse to do anything about them! Because they bring in sales in volume, regardless how bad the customers suffers...