QnQ Watches / Deceit on the companies part

I responded to an on-line survey thinking that I was getting a watch for the cost of shipping after completing the survey. I did not know that I would be charged $95 later and I don't even like the watch. I don't have any contact information of course because their wasn't any with the packing information. Could anyone help with that? I am going to get my bank to go after the money and make them eat it. I would be happy to send the watch back if I knew how. How deceitful can the be. They are not up front about the charge and if there is something in print is not clear. Why would you do a survey for nothing. I never would have bought the watch, you couldn't select it either they just sent you one. When I called the support center they said my account was closed and that I could contact the billing dept of QNQtime.com, and nothing comes up with that search name. Rip off scam

Au
Apr 3, 2014

Comments

• Je
      16th of Jun, 2014

QNQ is such a scam!!! I ordered the watch for $5.99 shipping, received an extremely CHEAP watch. I admit to not reading the fine print as I cannot see that well, I have Macular Degeneration. Next I am billed $95.00, which put me into a serious overdraft situation, which I can ill afford...Now I am told I have to send my complain to you and and behold the page is full of complaints just like mine. I will never order anything like this again. I want my money returned to my account, I will send the cheap watch back if you wish, but I want my money returned ASAP...

Name: Jeanne D. Thompson
    632 Avenue K
    Boulder City, Nevada 89005
    phone: 702-249-3501

This transaction took place in May 2014 and I was billed June 16th for the $95.00. Your crazy trial period was over before I received the cheap watch.

Sincerely,