Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd. No. 130, Shandong Road, Shibei Distric Qingdao, Shandong Chinascam, did not deliver product I have ordered

1 Review updated:

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.
No. 130, Shandong Road, Shibei Distric
Qingdao, Shandong
China

Phone: n/a
Web: http://www.sigmachemical.com.cn/
Category: Health Supplement

They have lied about sending the order to me, they have used a false tracking number from the Netherlands and uploaded it on Libaba as a sign that the delivery had been sent.

• Updated by jjohhnnyy · Mar 06, 2018

No updates so far, this is ongoing, Alibaba refuses to refund stating the the product has been delivered, but not to my postcode, and it originates in the Netherlands.

Jj
Mar 06, 2018

Comments

Aug 07, 2018

Johnny Atman from Brisbane North Orthomolecular Clinic bought 1Kg goods from us, and we use Post Netherlands to send the goods to him, but he Insisted that he didn't receive his package, even though he had received it and Australian post office promised us the goods will be delivered for sure.

In China, It is normal to use Netherlands Post to send products, But this guy slander us it is a false tracking number!! Johnny Atman is one ignorant person.

Anyway, In order to save time and efforst, We had returned back his money and Warn everyone never never do business with such an badgering guy! lack of integrity!!!

He would use a [redacted] to Threat us to get a free-charged goods, and after he received his package, He said to us, he will delete the post before he received our refunds, but refunds had been in his account and the post is still here.

Company Name:Brisbane North Orthomolecular Clinic

Company Name:Complete Consultancy Solutions Pty Ltd
    Registered company address: AU, Queensland, Kallangur 4503, 29 Lyndon StreetCompany Tel: 61-07-32045877Company Email: [protected]@healyourmind.com.au

• Li
      Mar 21, 2019

Johnny Atman is a slander and A liar
    Brisbane North Orthomolecular Clinic
    www.healyourmind.com.au

Qingdao Sigma have A lot of good review in Alibaba.
    Tracking number is sent to you, It is valid in the tracking Website.It will suffice to say that we have indeed dispatched the goods.
    But your goods is in AU custom at that time, So AU post didn't have it while you ask them.

But AU post said you had received it finnally!

• Li
      Mar 21, 2019

Never do business with this scammer, His email is [protected]@healyourmind.com.au
    Brisbane North Orthomolecular Clinic

Sep 24, 2019

These digusting scammers Qingdao Sigma also scammed me out of 310 USD this week. May they burn in hell with their nasty constant lies. The worst crap people I have encountered in my 19 years as a businessman. They take you money, promise shipping immidiately, then after you paid the lies start and continue. When you catch them with one lie, they changes tory like a child trying to get away from something bad they did. Never everm even with 100% evidence they are lying, will they admit anything. They litterally drove us crazy. Constant lies 13 days straigh about the shipping of sample 1000 + 500 ml chemical.
    The strange thing is Alibaba knbows about all this, they have been warned by Alibaba many times, but still they let these animals do business at Alibaba and that has made me to completely close all business through Alibaba this week. This is third time jerks at Alibaba.com scam me, and Alibaba staff let them continue doing business there. I'm talking about obvious constant lies and pbvious scam attempts by the fur sellers I was scammed by during the last three years. I want to add that I have done maybe 50 successful business' as well through Alibaba, but I feel they do absolutely nothing about the scammers, and therefor our company closed down our account at Alibaba. It's shameful, really disgusting people are selling there. I warn everyone who is thinking about buying anything at Alibaba to do a thorough background check, not only read review and how many selling the company done at Alibaba. Ut's a VERY HIGH risk to be scammed at Alibaba, i would say +50% of all sellers there are using dirty non-acceptable seling techniques as far as 'm as a Eiropean am concerned.
    Don't waste money and time, rather buy from a secure source and pay a little more. We will never buy from China again, because the whole country is a rip-off mentality towrds us overseas buyers. Very ugly methods, in deed, enec thouse who you think you've established a good contact with after 5 sales, will when there is a chance try to steel from you in one way or another... unfortunately this is a fact to me after some +100 purchases from China last five years.
    Marius Vabnick, from SWEDEN