[Resolved] Qingdao Red Collar Clothing Co. / Paid for goods and never received and never refunded money

5 CN Review updated:

We paid this company $1712.10 by wire transfer on 8/11/2009 They have refused to respond to our emails and ship out our garments that we paid for. This includes all the representatives from their company that we have talked with who were Paul Zhang, Robert Zhang, Sophia, Benson, Francis, Alice. Its been one excuse after the other and no money has been REFUNDED and NO GARMENTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED. THEY HAVE STOPPED COMMUNICATING WITH US AND REFUSE TO SEND US OUR MONEY BACK OR SHIP OUT OUR GARMENTS. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM the web AS THEY ARE FRAUDS!!! In addition they show up at the national trade shows such as Magic in Las Vegas. We suggest that NO Apparel company whatsoever should do business with this company as they have no intentions of ever refunding your money, or making the garments that are paid for.

• Resolution statement

Red Collar Clothing customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Li
      Jul 21, 2011

Wow, I did not see that on RC's side. I have had more or less a positive experience for personal use. I'm wondering, what was the end result? Did you switch to another company? Can I ask who?

You can email me at [protected]@hotmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks!

• Ro
      Feb 22, 2015

as my experience with RC, it is not true

• Fr
      Feb 25, 2015

I have been working with Red Collar for 5 years now. I have never had an experience like this. They have always been very professional on all matters. They make a beautiful garment and have an easy to use operating system to place orders. I am very surprised to read such a complaint.

Mar 01, 2015

I contacted them last Friday but they seemed totally NOT interested and the last straw was when they wanted a western union transfer I say they are a total SCAM and please STAY WELL CLEAR, we could have done some good business as we are based in Thailand