QFL inc -WuYi Rock Tea / Now have 4 boxes @ $39.95 each

1 8 Nicholas CourtEdison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-906-0099

With the intitial order I received I was charged the $4.95 shipping. A week later I had another charge for $36.95 and received another box, a week and a half I was charged again $36.95 and got another box. I now have 4 boxes, first of all how much tea can one really drink, have these people seen pictures of me, do they think I really need to lose that much weight. Again I agree, I have called several times telling them not to send any more and yet I keep getting billed and I can only get a refund once i send the tea back to them. Well guess what you will get your tea bags when I get ALLLLLL of my money back. This has been a complete rip off and I will be sure to tell EVERYONE I know to stay away from anything this company produces.

Not to mention that this is complete and utter false advertising! Try before you buy, we have no choice you have charged us without permission. There were no terms stated on the trial, quite honestly I don't remember signing up for this.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

St

Comments

St
  28th of Jan, 2009

Guess what everyone, I have taken things 1 step further, on the QFL website under contact us you will see where it says Web Master: Rama S. Singh - now this is where I love the internet - I have found the home number for this person 732-494-0615 and it just so happens that the address listed is 8 Nicholas Ct, Edison NJ 08820. Rest assured people I will call this number. May even provide the info that I found to the local news station.