QFL, Inc. / Subscription Tea - charged and never received

1 8 Nicholas CtEdison, NJ, United States
Phone: 732-906-0099

I ordered the Wu Yi Tea on October 25, 2008 online. I received an Order ID number at that time. This was supposed to be a 14-day trial offer that would automatically ship a 30 day supply if I didn't call to cancel within the trial period.

I never received the tea. I had no invoice number or customer number because I never received anything from the company. On November 6, I called the number from their website and heard a recorded message saying that I needed to leave my invoice number or the spelling of my name to have my subscription automatically cancelled. I left my name, spelled it, and left my phone number, also letting them know that I had never received the tea.

On November 7, they charged my account.

I have called them several times a day since then, trying to get them to remove the charge but I always get the same recorded message. I have left messages asking for someone to call me back to resolve this. I have left messages saying that if I didn't hear back from them, I would have to pursue this further. This is wrong and I'm very upset about it.

More QFL, Inc. Complaints & Reviews