QFL Inc / Over billed

1 17718 Pine StBailey, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616-889-2758

Ordered Detox patches from an email that we received. Was to be charged only shipping costs. Got the item and the packing slip shows a total cost of $4.96. We were debited $54.94 on our card. I sent out an email to QFL from their website and have not received a response. Whenever I call the number from the packing slip or the website it goes directly to voicemail.

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008

I have received an order of products that I have never ordered from QFL inc, i received an invoice for $4.97 that's suppose to be for shipping. They have my credit card number and a false e-mail address. Has anyone received any answers from this company or should I call the business buraeu?

• La
      12th of Nov, 2008

I too requested my orders be stopped and they are still coming. I'm sending e mails and leaving messages (because no one ever answers the phone) to stop it immediately and to confirm with me, so far, not calls or emails have been returned. My next step is to cancel my credit card - this is so unethical!

• Ke
      19th of Nov, 2008

I have had exactly the same experience, just happened this morning. I had no idea what the charge was for until I looked "QFL" up on the internet and saw these comments.

• Ca
      21st of Nov, 2008

I was charged $4.97 from QFL, I do not live in the US but I do shop on-line. I only buy from 2 websites. eBay through PayPal and Amazon.com those are the only 2 websites in which I put my credit card info. I never bought anything outside those 2 companies. I think this would help to narrow down these thieves. My credit card is from Citi Bank so this might help as well.

There are many floating charges that go from $11 to $60 ever since QFL charged me the $4.97 One more thing you need to be aware of is that other company charged my credit card in the same date in which QFL charged me.

This company appears in my account as

RN *GAMEHOUSE STUDIOS 206-442-5881 US

QFL INC 732-9060099 US

• Ra
      4th of Dec, 2008

this qfl company is full of monkey business. For one their customer service sucks and also they dont ever answer their phone it just goes directly to voicemail like they are close 365 days out of the year.I asked to be emailed or contacted for my cancellation. Ive beeen waiting a month now and still nada. Alos guess what?!!!they charged my card 38+ bucks when i had already cancelled. I tried calling them and to no surprise at all no answer just plain old voicemail.Wonder what rachael ray would say about that!!!She recommends the wu yi tea and the sellers are just scam artists.

• Ai
      10th of Dec, 2008
    QFL Inc - cancellation or return
    New Jersey

i tried to cancel and call this company but to no avail. I've sent an email but it was deleted without being read.
    These are scammers! Watch out.

30th of Jan, 2009

I have also have had the same problems as everyone that has posted
    a comment. Something must be done with this company. It is terrible.
    I have cancelled my order maybe 15 time, but they keep taking the money and sending the tea. And cannot speak to anyone.
    People please do not do any business with them!!! I have never had
    this problem with anything else i have ever bought on line.
    I have no idea how long it is going to take to get my money refunded
    back to me also.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH QFL THEY ARE RIP OFFS!!!

• Sp
      4th of Feb, 2009

I too ordered the so caled "Free" trial offer. The next month I received an order of these detox patches that I hadn't requested and was billed $54 on my credit card. I sent it back with instructions that I didn't order them and to credit my account for the $54 . They end up sending back the same package so this time I refuse to accept it from the Post Office and return it. I disputed the charge and my credit card company refunded me the money... Now, 3 months later my credit card company says that QFL is disputing my claim as they haven't reieved their product back from me. I didn't recieve it, yet they still claim that they didn't get it back when I never touched it other than "refuse to accept" on the outside. Now my credit card company says I have to come up with proof that I sent it back or pay the $54...even though I didn't recieve it...BE WARNED...this is a scam as far as I can see and a continued headache as far as getting it resolved!

• Du
      6th of Feb, 2009

Different QFL, Inc.
    906 Oak Tree Ave Ste D
    South Plainfield, NJ 07080-5127

Same problem. They deny ever having any contact with me, but they keep shipping AND billing.

No phone info is available. Just a web-site.

Duped.

• Be
      21st of Feb, 2009

I have had the very same experience. I cancelled my credit card to keep any additional charges from occurring. This company is a total ripoff!!!

Bettie

Frisco, Texas

• Jh
      10th of Mar, 2009

Definitely a scam. Their FREE TRIAL will try your patience.
    They will NOT stop shipping no matter how many times you email or leave message on their 800# wgich really is just an answering machine.

• Vi
      28th of May, 2009

i'm not real sure, wat happen?? i sent for a couple detox things and got billed through this qfl peeps!! who are they and how are they getting away with this?? any ideas??

• Je
      17th of Oct, 2009

I had the same thing with this wu yi weight loss teas. i only wanted the free trial of it. then before i know it i get billed for it every other month for the crap that i dont' recieve and never wanted. it tastes like crap and doesn't work.i am so pissed that i had to cancel my credit card becuase whatever i did i kept getting billed anyways. and i cant find any contact info for this company. i think it is a scam!

• Di
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I have CONTIUED to receive The Detox Foot Pads, even though I HAVE CALLED
    to tell THEM not to send ANYMORE!!! I have tried to get in touch with THIS
    COMPANY to NO AVAIL!!! I have been charged with NUMEROUS Shipments &
    both my husband & I are VERY ANGRY that They DO NOT Comply with OUR
    WISHES to STOP the SHIPMENTS!!! What Kind of CON is THIS!!!
    I am STILL looking for a RESULT to this & I AM returning ALL Shipments with
    HOPE I WILL be Reimbursed!!! If NOT I'll take further ACTION!!!
    Thanks for Listening, Diane Weyhe@aol.com 708-532-0887

• Ih
      16th of Sep, 2010

Hello I have a phone number for you to use I have three actually. 800-298-3171, 800-727-1664 and 800-537-3267 they are in New Jersey so please remember the time zone difference. I hope this helps you.

9th of Feb, 2011

Be careful and watch for charges from another place if you have ordered from them...I also got charged for some kind of fake membership for Mentor MD something...Ridiculous...wont do this ever again...Still trying to clear this up!!!