Qatar Airwaysdelayed delivery of my luggage

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to complaint about a delayed delivery of my luggage which let me to suffer the cold of winter in Salzburg / Austria, my final destination.
I paid a ticket for a flight Entebbe – Doha – Vienna (Airline reference: 2D3V7G, Electronic ticket number: [protected]) as you can see from the pictures attached, to attend a medical seminar on "bone and joint surgery" in Salzburg. The flight delayed for 2hours in Entebbe on the 21/01/2017, which lead me to the consequence of missing the corresponding flight to Vienne. Another flight was rearrange for me to reach Vienna via Budapest with assurance that I will find my luggage in Vienna. Surprisingly I reach Vienna late than expected by the original itinerary to allow me to attend on time the beginning of the seminar and on top of that my luggage containing my needs and my clothes against wither wasn’t there.
I reported the case to Vienna airport branch of Austrian airline which took me from Budapest (File reference: VIEOS61510) on 22/01/2017 and continue to Salzburg by train (OBB Company).
From my arrival in Austria on 22/01 up to today 24/01/2017 when I have just received my luggage I was suffering with winter cold because I didn’t plan to buy winter clothes here which I had already in my delayed luggage with risk of falling sick.
I demand my complaint to be put into consideration and demand reparation.
Attached are pictures of my evidences.
Thank you.