Qatar Airways / cancellation of flight, behavior of staff, not accommodate properly, very bad service, etc
I was traveling from Multan to Doha yesterday 31th December 2017. I reached airport 3hrs before departure after completion all immigration requirement and was waiting in lounge. One time they announce flight is landed after that they did not announce any update about departure. Passengers almost 64 was waiting up to 1530pm. 4 pm they announce flight is cancelled due to technical problem. After that we contact Qatar airways staff they told we will provide hotel as per qatar airways standard. 5pm they arrange very bad transport for shifting hotel. When we reach hotel it was very bad it was not a qatar airways standard. And they did not provide single room they adjust 2 to 3 passenger in one room.
They did not provide lunch. Evening 9pm they provide dinner. It was very bad. We did not eat we eat out side the hotel. Condition of the bed, bathroom, other facilities was bad also, Morning 5am hotel management knocks the all passenger door and informed go to hotel. We told our flight is 11am and you are sending now they told this is instruction of air line management again same bad condition vehicle they provide us and dropped 6am at airport.
Today we travel at Doha and reached safely. Kindly investigate and take strictly action. And provide us claim as per air line policy.
Phone 00974 [protected]
My booking reference.
Booking reference (PNR) - VB6UW8
Booking status: - Confirmed
Dear Mr. Riaz Akhtar Zaidi,
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - candidate advance zone not working
- Qatar Airways - my gratuity
- Qatar Airways - spelling amendment
- Qatar Airways - delayed flights
- Qatar Airways - complaint against aklima, senior airport ticketing agent, jfk airport