Qatar Airways Cabin Crew / unsettlement bill

1 Qatar Review updated:

this thing happen to my co workers who work at Italian restaurant at the Mall, one night she was working as server, she serve 1 chinese lady and 2 guys work as cabin crew qatar airways, she drove the bill and ask them to write the name ID etc. and she did not wait for the bill, she take another guest order. when she check the table and the bill it was QR 199 the money they left her only QR5 she try to find the guest, but she could not find. She asking help from the people she know, to get teh guest contact no it did not mean anything only just to ask her to pay off the remaining balance what she and her friend eating at that restaurant. at that night she has to cover up on her own pocket for something she did not eat. it is horoble things to do i thing, how can some people go to the restaurant and did not pay the bill, the worse thing. when she got her phone no, she call them. and they come around 19.00pm she blaming on her, because embarassing her, and ask the server to apoligize to her, i believe this flight attendant have some attitude problem, if they paid they are bill in the first place it will not have such problem, she is the worse flight attendant with qatar airways we ever seen. she cause other people trouble and she come and pay the bill she cause another problem, poor server been treated that way by her.

Rc

Comments

• Om
      4th of Jan, 2009

Beware when buying duty free items on-board. I was coming back from Paris on flight number 016 on October 2008. During the flight I bought few items, only to discover a month later that I was over-charged. We’re in January now and I am still waiting and emailing…I was not given a proper bill, just the credit card receipt. When I attempted to correct the problem and get my money back, I’ve been given the run around…Over 5 Emails and multiple phone calls to find out who should I ask for my money back…Then they wanted proof, and without it, there is nothing they can do…They are saying they don’t know what I bought...And of course, they sent me to different department and now I am waiting for the other departments manager to come back so he can see!!! Do they think we are idiots! They don’t have a list of sold items? Basically, Qatar Airways are professionals when it comes to avoid paying back money that they literally and legally stole. Either the airlines or the crew member, but it don’t matter to them, since no one in QA really cares!

• Su
      8th of Feb, 2009

MARLISSA BINTI MOHAMED EUSOFF!!!
    YOU DID A FALSE POLICE REPORT IN ORDER TO MISSERABLE PEOPLE LIFE...YOU INTRUDED INTO MY HOUSE!!!...YOU BREAK MY PLATE AND WATER GLASS IN MY KITCHEN IN MY HOUSE...AND YOU HELD THE KNIFE WITH POINTING IT TO MY NECK!!!...GO BACK TO MALAYSIA TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND DO NOT RUN AWAY!!!...FUTHERMORE YOU ARE THE LADY WITH CHARACTER LIKE TO STEAL PASSENGERS HANDPHONE...YES!!!..YOU TELL PEOPLE THEY ARE STUPID...THEY CANT DO MUCH...REMEMBER!!!...THEY PAY YOUR SALARY WITH BUYING A TICKETS!!!...
    MARLISSA!!!
    WE NOT FORGET YOU FOREVER!!!
    " QATARAIRWAYS AIR CREW WANTED TO KILL MY FAMILY ON 3RD JANUARY 2009..."
    YOU TOLD US THAT YOU WORK WITH QATAR AIRWAYS AND WITH YOUR HIGH SALARY YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WHATEVER YOU LIKE!!!..