Qatar Airways / poor service and discrimination

1 Tanzania Review updated:

Re: 6Th September 2008. 1420Hrs Flight from DAR to Italy.

On Saturday date mentioned above, three of your customers (My Siblings) went to Airport (Dar es Salaam International Airport), Tanzania two hours before to catch their flight to Rome, Italy.
Station Mgr and her colleague at the Airport refused to check them in simply because they had an Invitation Letter in Italian Language and they didn’t carry enough pocket money (USD2000).
She Said “I know you religious people, what is going on underneath, do you want me to tell you about it?”

She discriminated them religiously. I am sure this is an individual issue not Qatar, that is why am raising this complain because am certain that Qatar doesn’t discriminate age, religion etc, but when it comes to your employee who hold your name discriminates then that is a problem.

These people were invited to a meeting everything was covered accommodation and travel etc.

At the Ticket it wasn’t written/indicated that they should bring Translated Invitation Letter and $2000(She mentioned to them that each day in Italy $ 100, for twenty days they would need $2000 per head).

The problem here isn’t the money, but it is the way they were treated by this Moza and left them hanging helpless.

These customers were harassed verbally asked many questions in rudeness as if they were accused of something wrong, questions were more than what the Embassy asked them.

I phoned Moza and tried to prove my point that I have traveled a lot and never asked those questions, or even if it is a new thing then why wasn’t written on the ticket, she just said few words and hanged up the phone on me, I called her twice she didn’t answer my call, I later sent her sms telling her”why she is ignoring my call, that we aren’t done and I will take this matter forward and talk to MD.

She called my office accusing me of cursing her and sending her curses/insult SmS, but if I wanted to take this matter forward I would have hired a lawyer claiming to be harassed and would go to my phone company tracing calls and SmS on that day to see if I did what she is claiming.

This already confirms to me that Moza is not to be trusted, a liar, harasser, discriminator and accuses customers,

Later they went to the office at the Airport and were kept waited for long time still couldn’t assist them, lots of disrespect, so they had to wait until Monday to go to their office.

Monday they went and met Camilla D and Hassan B, who were very helpful, very excellent customer’s service was experienced at the office, unfortunately they couldn’t fly on Monday but Tuesday.

The question is, why only great customer service at the office? Shouldn’t there be the same Customer Service Airport and elsewhere?

A lot of time and days wasted, major inconvenienced and damaged caused from them not flying on Saturday.

Psychologically affected for two of them it was their first time flying out and the third one he has been out of country many times, they have never been humiliated like that in their life.

That is why am feeling that am not wasting my time and energy typing to bring this issue forward because one person (station Mgr) can make customers perceive Qatar as bad Airways with bad customer service, especially a manager and her front desk don’t if they don’t provide a great customer service to employees they can change the image of Qatar Airways, to be perceived with bad customer service yet am confidence that is not true.

Therefore please assist taking this matter seriously so that it can never happen again.

Kind Regards

Do

Comments

9th of Oct, 2008

Qatar Airways is a ### craft, liars and freaks. I took it to Hyderabad last March, the service was idiotic, the food crappy and ###, the chairs were to close to one another. Now that is 1st class, i wonder how the guys in economy class were dealing with it!!!

Next time this happen don't even bother with customer service, go straight to the media and blogs. It will sure help kill this ### company.

• Su

PLEASE TELL HER GO BACK TO MALAYSIA

P/S: SHE STEALED MY H/P NOLIA N-95, THE COLOUR IS BLACK

• Nu
      13th of Jun, 2010

qatar airways flight attendant named marlissa binti mohamed eusoff s/n:20676, held qatar id no:28345800026, date of birth 16/10/1983, held malaysian passport no a:14716549 has intruded into my house, break my glass kitchen ware noritake, pointing the knife with the end sharp to my neck and chest with intentionally wanted to kill me and my families members, stealed my 2 handphone brand sonny ericson cyber shot colour silver and nokia n95 black in colour, my handbag brand cristien dior, my shoes cristien dior, amount of money.she ran away to doha qatar and working as qatar airways flight attendant.to police qatar please cut marlissa binti mohamed eusoff hands.cut her hands, put her into prison.

WE ARE NOT FORGET THESE FOREVER!!!
    MARLISSA BINTI MOHAMED EUSOFF QATAR AIRWAYS FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!!

• Sh
      24th of Jan, 2012

flight attendent qatar airways named marlissa binti mohamed eusoff came intruded into my house and steal our money ang belonging...she is big stealer...her hand mandatory to be chopped...to be off...