Qantas Airlinemoved from business to economy class and need compensation

My name is Mazhar Farooq, I was travelling from Charlotte North Carolina to Melbourne Australia on Quants airline in business class on July 21 2017. Given below are ticket details:
Passengers: MAZHAR FAROOQ
Agency Record Locator: NO77W6
AIR Friday, 21JUL 2017
Qantas Airways Flight Number: 96 Class: IBusiness
From: Los Angeles CA, USA Depart: 11:00 PM
To: Melbourne MEL VI, Australia Arrive: 07:30 AM 23JUL
Stops: Nonstop Duration: 15 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
I Got Charlotte airport on July 21 but due to error / problem in their computer system staff member spend more than hour to check me in and finally give me the boarding pass (I am US citizen, nothing wrong but due to issues with the system she was not able to check me in….it was very frustrating). I took the boarding pass, went through the security and got to the gate and lady told me flight doors are closed and we assigned you seat to someone else you cannot get in to the flight. I explained to her I am going to Melbourne Australia and still more than 20 mins left from the flight but she did not care at all. I was told to contact American airline customer service on airport they might be able to help me. I went there and they told we do not have any fights available to send you LA so that you can catch your next flight. I asked them what option I have. I was told leave tomorrow, I asked is their other options and answer was NO NO NO. Long story they put me on flight tomorrow but did not give me seat in Business class from Flight LA to Melbourne Australia. I insisted and answer was NO NO NO. I paid ton of money to relax in 15 hours flight from LA to Melbourne Australia and now I have to travel in Economy due to problem in their computer system ……..unbelievable. I tried my best to convince them I paid for the business class and they should give me seat in business class but answer was NO NO NO.
I am sending you this complaint so that you should compensate (may by providing refund check or flight voucher) for appropriate amount (they difference in price from LAX to Melbourne is close to $3500 from economy to business) and check should be send to home address (125 Shady Brook Lane, Lewisville, NC)
I travel often to Australia in business class (even I used again AA this Monday to come Melbourne and deserve the refund as I am Loyal customer) and I am very upset how I was treated and your staff moved me from business to economy with any fault from my end. Looking forward to generous help.
Mazhar Farooq