Q-Based Solutions / Misleading advertising

Q-Based Solutions
Found Company on internet for ringworm.Purchased product over the phone. Sales Rep seemed well informed on their products. Compnay claimes they have a 100% money back guarantee. However when I opened the box. I looked at the invoice and discovered a very long detailed, overwhelming Return Policy. Sensing I had purchaed a product with misleading advertising..I did not want any of these products! Immediately I called Q-Based Healthcare. The employee told me I could not return the products if I did not use them first. Knowing I had been scamed. I called American Express the credit card used for this purchase. They said send it back to the company with some type of confirmation on delivery. Yesterday I recived a letter from American Express with 7 pages from Q-Based listing their terms & condition. The first page of seven states, " "Customer Service Representatives are required to read and explain the company policy and make sure the cardhold agrees before any orders can be processed." THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!" No one could meet their terms & conditions!! As of today I have been reimbursed 100.00 I paid for the products. It has almost been two months since the products were returned. Again the products seals were not opened, and I returned all of the products.

D  27th of Apr, 2013 by
Was Hesitant, But Ordered Anyways----------While searching for some product reviews on one of qbased solutions products, I came accross this complaint. I must admit that I have purchased from Q-based Solution before on another unrelated product. I was hesitant ordering from them again after reading this review, so I went out to their site to read their company policies. The policies seemed normal and fair; therefore I ordered the eczema cream. Well guess what... the package arrived damaged. Not only did they rush me a replacement product, they credited me for my expedited shipping costs right away. The Rep was very knowledgeable and was quick to react to my order. I would order from them again and recommend them.
A  20th of Jan, 2017 by
I had the same experience, I am writing everywhere I can find in hopes to warn people about this SCAM! Their products do not work and they know it!! This is why they have such crazy return policy guidelines, and they lie about you calling even if you did call so they don't have to give your money back!!