Pyxis_camera / Gray Market camera

United States Review updated:
Be carefull to make business with this ebay seller... I bought a NIKON D300. After a mounth I had a problem with my camera. Both with the camera this seller sold me a international warranty... Repairtechinc...
I got in touch with this warranty coustomer service but after 2 mounths I'm still waiting for an answer from them. Taking into consideration wath happend to other customers, I imagine that no one will take care about my Nikon D300. So, now I have to pay 900 Euro extra for fixing my camera. But it is not the last thing that happend to me, I wrote an email to the Official American Nikon saying that I bought a camera by ebay and that the seller told me that there was an american one year Nikon warranty on my camera. After few days Nikon wrote me back saying that My camera was not an official camera sold in the United State and was not imported by USA Nikon. So they sead that my camera is a Grey Market. What does it means? it means that Nikon does not cover these cameras with the officialNikon Warranty and therefore I have to pay for fix my camera. I compleined with the seller (pyxiscamera) but they do not answear to my emails. It means that after they sale electronics devices, for them it is not a problem and they are in the right way to make business .
So, evoid to make business with this seller. It is not a good one.

N  11th of Apr, 2010 by
Hi, I'm writing yet again to submit how Pyxis camera works.
after some months they phone me in order to offer me a new 5 years warranty for "just" 300 US dollars.
why they were offering me that??
don not you image???
I had just to cancel this complain and they could fix my problem had with them.
I saed NO. For fixing the problem caused by pyxis camera I asked them a new NIKON D700 for free and not Gray market as they use to sell (the exactly amount of damage I had for buy a nikon D300 from them plus 900 euro for fix the nikon with out any warranty).
after that they increased the offer with 150 US dollars credit. I saed NO yet again.
So, after many mails thay saed that my offer would be a nice offer in a fantasy world, he was surprised by my proposal as the d700 camera costs $2500 for the body. he had engaged and proposed for me a solid offer for the inconvenience I experienced.
So, after being frouded by Pyxis Camera they want to be on right!!! ????
Now I changed camera and I boutgh a new D700 Nikon camera from a good and profetional seller with official Nikon warranty.
be carefull with seller expecially with Pyxis Camera
D  15th of Jun, 2011 by
I went on ebay and ordered a Sony DSLR 350 camera thru Pyxis Camera and had no problems at all. Matter a fact I was going into their website when I saw the complaint from Maveriki36. I bought my camera in 2007 and they were great and I got it for a very good price. Maybe they have changed owners since then. Sorry about your problems.