Pyschic Gallery / Con Artist

1 Madison, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 608.203.8030

I went to this lady in the summer of 2009 to get a reading done with my younger sister just for fun. This lady did my reading first. She told me that my ex husband was my soul mate and that if I choose to leave him, it would be a mistake. As a result, I will end up loosing custody of my kids. She went on to tell me that his mother had put a curse or some kind of black magic on me and the only way to get ride of this curse is to hand her an additional $750.00 so she can gather a "spiritual chart" which will indicate what I need to do to get ride of this curse or black magic. I told her I'll get back to her on that and as long as I live, I hope that I will never run across this lady in town ever again. She is ... (well, you fill in the blank. Don't believe me, give her a try!)

Comments

• Tr
      3rd of Feb, 2010

yes, we need a good psychic reading, not a doom and gloom scare email, which if you read through the emails on this site, you will find out she is a harmful negative energy.i think most psychics give heart uplifting news and guidance, i dont know what tricks these tara people play, but its not good.if i wanted a psychic reading, i would be looking for love and guidance, not doom and gloom and the same reading as everyone else.

• Tr
      3rd of Feb, 2010

tara has a hge network, who seem to believe in her .how silly are these people of the good earth.these tara units are all over the world, flourishing like blooms, try a good psychic such as, well try a phone psychic, its cheaper in the long run, and you might find a far better answer on the other end.this tara isnt entertaining either, just a menace.