Pyretta's Lair / Never received the shirt, but they've had my money for months....

1 57/12 South BridgeEdinburgh Scotland Lothian, United Kingdom

I'm in the midst of trying to extract a refund from these people. I ordered a t shirt at the end of November 2015, assuming it would show up in time for Christmas. Christmas came and went, no shirt. This is now the end of January, and still no shirt and after around 20 of the most tedious, inane emails back and forth with Louisa, I still don't have the shirt or my money back. I requested a refund over a week ago--nothing happened except three more runaround-style emails with Louisa asking one question in each one, with 3 days or so in between each email. I don't have time for this nonsense, so I went to Pay Pal this afternoon and opened a dispute. I'll be escalating it to a claim if there is no refund within a week's time. I've written another review on Trustpilot, which, like this site, is full of the same sorts of comments about Pyretta's Lair and the scam they've got going. Needless to say, I will never shop there again and will be writing reviews and notifying friends and family of this dodgy "business".

Tm