Pyramid Medical Insurance / Todays Options Advantage Plan / Scam and fraud!

1 Kingman, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 928-757-4836

My complaint is with Todays Options Advantage Plan. (Pyramid Life Insurance Company). I have not been a member of their plan since Aug. 1st of 2007. (And that is according to THEIR RECORDS) yet they continue to deduct PREMIUMS from my S.S. Check. I have been reimbursed for $175.00 which was owed from Aug. thru Dec. Now they are deducting $49.00 & S.S. has sent a letter stating that for the remainder of 2008.

I have contacted everyone I can think of to get my problem corrected. I hope you can do something about this. I am thoroughly disgusted with the way my case is being handled. If I lived in Texas I would be at their door everyday demanding that my problem be taken of in a business manner. This is ABSOLUTE INCOMPETENCE at its highest.

Comments

Go
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

In Feburary 2008, Pyramid claims I owe $80. for a payment in mid or early 2007. I have all my paid receipts and have mailed copies to them and requesting the month they say was not paid. I only receive another late notice.. I have responded either by phone or fax to every notice for over a year now and have talked to Pyramid reps. When asked to speak to the billing department I was told that they couldn't talk to billing and that they could only leave them a message. Now in January 2009, they say I will have someone contact you within 24 hours. They do not respond to that either.

Vi
  17th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

We need to here about all these bad companys!!!