Pyramid Collection / total scam & misrepresentation

2 BITS Trail, P.O. Box 3333, Chelmsford, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800 333 4220

Ordered items 7/17/2011
Popup encouraged me to CLICK for $20 OFF today's order.
I signed up for Pyramid Collection's trial offer and gave my CC info.
No $20 OFF was applied to my order.
I repeatedly clicked Customer Service Contact link.
Every time I completed all fields, clicked "Continue" to submit..POOF! I was right back to the same page but with all fields cleared.
I called and not ONE sales rep understood what my BEEF was about.
I finally typed a real, paper ltr of complaint, printed it out and SENT it in a real envelope w/stamp to the company headqtrs in MA.
Today is 7/17/2011.
Not only has my RUSH ORDER seemingly sent on the 7/18 not arrived yet, but I have rec'd no response to ANYTHING!
So...they got me to pay extra for EXPEDITED SHPG.
I have NOT REC'D MY ORDER and it's been almost 2 WKS!
They got to me to provide my CC for a Trial Offer to get $20 OFF. Then never gave me the damn $20 OFF.
They got to me to spend time after clicking CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE completing all these fields - MULTIPLE TIMES - w/o EVER SUCCESSFULLY being able to SUBMIT (round & round I went).
They made me MAD ENOUGH to SEND a SNAIL MAIL LTR to which they NEVER RESPONDED.
...and they made me MAD ENOUGH to take the time and energy to type THIS DAMN LTR on https://www.complaintsboard.com.
NEXT is the AG office!! I am SO MAD!
Whew! Was that as good for you as it was for me? Well it STILL is NOT GOOD!!

Comments

• Pi
      Jul 27, 2011

Sorry. Typo. I said today's date was 7/17 and I still had not rec'd my items nor a response from Pyramid Collection. I MEANT to type today's date as 7/27! It would appear I was a bit impatient if it was same day as my order and I was blowing a gasket.