PX performance products / Charge that was no authorized/ Can't get a refund

3047 Dona Teresa pl swAlbuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740
I am writing to also get my money refunded of $79.76 that I didn't not authorize. I have called the telephone number of [protected] and it rings a number of times then it hangs up on you. I did get a web sight(www.gohealthnow.com) but that just tells you that their are just the shipping and wants to sell you more product. I hope this will help to get a refund since this company doesn't give out any information on it services.
Sh

Comments

Ei
  10th of Sep, 2008
Hello, I am wanting, to get my money back of $74.95 that was charged to my account on 8/11/08, I sent back the product never have I ever had any problems with any other company with a trial period and then a charge to be reimbursed once the product is returned. I just spoke to a man that told me you will not reimburse me on that product nor will you send me the product back when it comes in since I did pay for it and you will not reimburse me. I asked to speak to his manager he said his supervisor is Sue and she is at ext. 104 would not transfer me to her line cause she does not have voicemail and she could not talk to me at this time. I requested another number to call other than the 1-888-289-8740 I called and the man gave me 1-888-312-6551 which is just a voicemail that hangs up on me after giving me the website. That is why I am writing to get this accomplished from your office. I left a message with the man and he is suppose to have Sue call me? no auth was for the 74.95 to be taken out of my bank account.
Ga
  22nd of Sep, 2008
am in same situation
Ke
  28th of Sep, 2008
Teresa's complaint could well have been written by me---because I had the same experience as her---and like her I hope to get my $79.76 back.

In any case, I've learned a lesson about giving out my Visa number on the Internet to people I don't know well. Never again.
Pa
  6th of Oct, 2008
I have several un- authorized charges amounting to about $200. I have my Visa account looking into the FRAUD and I have closed this account for good. Crooks they are and it is a warning to me as well about paying for a sample product over the internet.
Pa
  6th of Oct, 2008
I also along with PX Performance - charges for $29.95 from another company - GWPERFORMANCE Producsts and the phone number is the same. As I said my VISA account is looking into this one also so I can get a refund. I was so exited about getting these samples for my colon disease and these people just take advantage of sick people...DISGUSTING.
Ha
PX performance products
Posted: 2008-12-20 by Nevine Plant

FALSE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
I would like my my USD $ 79.63 refunded . I have not order or gone to any website to order whatever product is being offered. I have no idea what is it that is showing on my credit card dated 08-16-2008.
I had an incident before where I had to cancel my credit card and now this. I am furious and request that my credit card be refunded.
Nevine Plant