pww*online / Taking money from my account

1 2 Cavendish Apartment, GB Review updated:
Phone: 0208 460 2612

Hello, <br />
I would like an URGENT refund from the pww online as i do not wantany dealings with it, I am not sure what this is all about, I did click on a site that said I could earn money via google but it did not say that it would take money out of my account as & when the feel like it. it said that I only had to pay for the pack that would be sent in the post with in the week, I am still waiting for this pack to come, Once I received this pack I would have checked it out to see weather I wanted to carry on or cancel. I have just got a bank statement today & to my horror pww*online has taken £49.71 plus £1.oo overseas charges from my account. I would like this to be put back into my account URGENTLY, I am very shocked with this company & now I would even like the £1.20 plus £1.00 overseas charge back & cancell my details from you site, I would like to see a total of £52.91 put back into my account. I do not want any more to do with this company. so DELETE my bank details URGENTLY.<br />
Look forward to seeing my money back in my account soon<br />
Mrs Carolyn Ward.

Comments

Aug 18, 2009
    20 Cheriswood Avenue
    Exmouth
    England, Devon
    United Kingdom

I recently recieved a transction in my HSBC history from PWW*onine which from nothing i have bought from $49.15 in GBP gone i would like to also know the name of this website because i must of forgot i would like my money back NOW! AND MY ###ING CREDIT CARD NUMBER DELETED!
    Or i will track the owners of this website and find out YOUR ###ING ADRESS INFORMATION DO YOU ###ING COMPREHEND!

Aug 19, 2009

this has happened to me too... am about to contact my card issuer to try to resolve it :(

Aug 19, 2009

same here... i am disgusted and hope i can get it sorted out :(

• Tr
      Aug 20, 2009
    pww*online - Taken Money from credit card with no authorisation
    pww*online
    United Kingdom

Hi I'm wondering if you could help me I went on to web page which claimed if you paid £1.73 this company would send you a disk on how to make money through Google. Before I submitted my details I read the teams and conditions and it did not say any where that this company would then take a further £89 from my credit card, This company is a complete scam and I would like some information on what I did to do to retreive this money. I can't seem to find any information on how to contact this company direct and if anyone knows how I would really appreciate it if someone could send me the details. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com
    Many thanks

• Jc
      Aug 21, 2009
    pww*online - robbing money from my credit card
    pww*online
    Truro
    England, Cleveland
    Phone: [protected]

I applied to pww*online for a dvd to enable me to make money, working online. I read all the small print and gave them my credit card details to take $1.99. No dvd has arrived and yesterday they took $79.90 from my card. NOWHERE in the agreement does it mention this. I cannot find an e-mail address for them, and now face having to cancel my card to make certain it does not happen again. I am extremely angry and will not rest until I have exposed them as the thieves that they clearly are. They trade under the google name, so if necessary, I will go to them. Let's stamp these trash out. I have the media contacts to do it. Beware. If anybody has any further information, please contact me at [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

• Dp

United States: [protected]

CROOKS!

• Bt
      Aug 26, 2009

I got the same thing I OKed for the 2.19CAN but not for the 91.10 CAN how do they get off doing this???

• Bt
      Aug 26, 2009
    pww*online - Taking unatherized Money
    profit studio learning
    Ontario
    Canada
    profitstudiolearning.com

I would like an URGENT refund from the pww*online as i do not want any dealings with it, I am not sure what this is all about, I did click on a site that said I could earn money via google but it did not say that it would take money out of my account as & when they feel like it. it said that I only had to pay for the pack that would be sent in the post with in the week, I am still waiting for this pack to come, Once I received this pack I would have checked it out to see weather I wanted to carry on or cancel. I have just got a bank statement today & to my horror pww*online has taken $91.10 Canadian from my account. I only autherized for the amount of $2.19 Canadian. I would like this to be put back into my account URGENTLY, I am very shocked with this company & I would like my account canceled & my details from your site gone, I would like to see a total of 91.10 put back into my account. I do not want any more to do with this company. so DELETE my bank details URGENTLY.
    Look forward to seeing my money back in my account soon
    Thanks

Aug 27, 2009

Their phone number is [protected].

• Re
      Aug 29, 2009
    PWW*ONLINE

PWW*ONLINE is to blame for the money coming from my account, but I also say that yahoo is to blame as well... Yahoo ran a headlining story that lead thousands of yahoo users to a scam site. I say class action lawsuit on both their heads!!

• Jc
      Sep 01, 2009

I am very upset. I agreed to pay $1.97. Thats it. I read all the terms and agreements and it said nothing else about taking anymore money out. They have STOLEN $79.90 from my account. I found out because I got declined at CAPTAIN D's for a $8 meal!!! They said nowhere about contining to take money from my account or that it would have been that much because if it did I would not have done it in the first place. I am a full time college student and need every dime I get. so I can blow $1.97 but NOT $80!

• Ca
      Sep 01, 2009

I have just discovered the same problem today. i clicked on this site weeks ago and they have taken 79.90 usd which is £50.51. I didnt authorise this AT ALL. I feel extremly foolish for giving my bank details but i am certain that i clicked off the site before even agreeing to any amount to be taken
    Tried the above number but it is a dead line- is it american?

• Ca
      Sep 02, 2009
    pww*online - Unauthorised debit from my account
    PWW* online

I recently visited a site online that 'sold' me the idea that they would send me a package (onliene) to enable me to work online and open a website that would make me some extra cash.

When I opened the 'simple' instructions they were anything but, and seemed very time consuming to set up. I paid the small charge for this by entering my debit card details.
    On checking my bank statement yesterday I see I have been debited $79.90 - but there was no mention of any transaction.
    I rang my bank and they gave me a telephone number for the company.
    I rang them just now, but the time delay meant that they were closed. However, I WILL be calling back demanding a refund.
    The telephone number you should call is (outside US)
    [protected]

Anyone else trying to get a refund or cancel your subscription (which is what my bank thinks it is) GOOD LUCK!
    If you know of a way to get this money refunded - please post so we can all follow this up!

I will update when I get through to them.
    Carole.
    Cambridge
    UK

• Ti
      Sep 04, 2009

I didnt know what it was at first... Google searched it found that I have been conned like you guys... It has charged me US 79.90 which is GBP 50.53 with GBP 1 of overseas transaction fee. Im really disgusted by it does anyone know how I can get my money back??? It would b really helpful as it's my ONE FULL DAY'S HARD EARNED MONEY...

• Su
      Sep 10, 2009
    PWW*Online
    65b croftsbank rd urmston
    manchester
    Phone: [protected]

On 7th August payment of £49.86 was taken from my current account followed by £1.25 on 14th august for overseas transaction fee. I have not authorised this payment and have had no information through the post or by email to justify it. I want this money back!

• Ge
      Sep 11, 2009

they did they same thing to me. I have contacted my state attorney general. Im in the process of contacting Google. We should file a class action lawsuit for deceptive advertising and misrepresentation.

Sep 22, 2009

They have done the same to me...what are we going to do about it? What did they say when you contacted them dpassman? They got me twice...they also called me and I told them I wasn't interested anymore, but they didn't cancel it...i didn't even see it on my state ment at that time...i am pissed...as far as i am concerned my bank should not have let it go through, i got an overdrawn fee of 34.00 to go along with it. so it has cost me 185.00 for nothing...

What can we do?????????????????????/