Pww Online / Ant refund

1 2301 division st apt 718, north little rock arkansas Arkansas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 501 812 4372

Hello, i would like a refund from the pww online as i do not want it and if u need my card no i can give it to you just ples get back to me as soon as possible thru my email address as my acct is overdrawn and i am trying to get it straight out thanks [protected]@yahoo.com24bc

Kr

Comments

• My
      Aug 18, 2009

I too had $79.90 deducted from my account and I requested an immediate refund. At first they only wanted to refund half of the amount, but then I told them that if they didn't refund my money I would take legal action and it worked. Call them!

• Na
      Aug 19, 2009

Can you please supply a number to call, I got the same thing and I want to demand my money back but cannot locate any contact information for this company. Thanks!

• Sn
      Aug 20, 2009

I too had an unauthorized online charge from this business to the tune of $79.90. The number i have is 800-497-4988, call hours are 10am-8pm eastern. I'm gonna call them today to figure this out.

• Di
      Aug 21, 2009

I know the feeling of what you guys are going through I am very disappointed with these people I did not authorize money from my account either and I did not receive a package yet either.I think something needs to be done about them 79.90 is a lot of money for some of us.I plan on takings some type of action today as well.

very diappointed

• Mc
      Aug 21, 2009

This is from Google, Adsense. It's pretty much a scam. It's advertised as a way to make money by posting advertisements for Google. Actually you get tricked into signing up for a small amount, usually $1.25. The add makes it seem like you will get paid a certain amount for posting advertisements. They give you 7 days to call them back and cancel. Actually, you will get charged an additional $79.90. Just call 800-497-4988 and demand your money back. Don't take no for an answer, they have to refund your money...

• Je
      Aug 21, 2009

I WANT my MONEY back and/or I too will take action!!! I don't have $79.90 so, put it back into my account and the $35.00 usf fee and we'll be done. Plus, my $1.97 never recieved anything, nothing, nadda, none, and not even a thank you! NOW!!! [protected]@yahoo.com

• Lj
      Aug 21, 2009

This is some straight BS !!! I signed up for the "supposed" Google add posting opportunity, and all the sudden, i got the same charge of 79.90 to my account yesterday !! 5h1t like this pisses me off...i just called them, and i was litterally lied to. First, that lady told me that my account hasnt had any money charged to it. Then she game me phone number to a "telelmarketer" (1-866-521-5311) to get down to the problem. I called, and it was a fax machine. I searched the net, found this site, and saw all your complaints. So i knew i wasnt alone. I called back the original number (1-800-497-4988), and i seriously laid into the ### !! Ironically, i spoke to the same lady, and called her out about the lies. All of the sudden, she knows where to 79.90 went. I demanded my money back !! She told me she couldnt do that because of the "terms & conditions". I was yelling at her litterally, and i guess she just dropped her headset...im on the way to the bank to file FRAUD against PWW ONLINE. After i get back, im going to call that no english speaking ### and ruin all her days until i get my money.

• Hy
      Aug 21, 2009

I don't know who this company is but they took 79.90 out of my account I need my monies to be refunded back into my account as soon as possible or I will take legal action. I am very upset and I can't afford to have money taken out of my account that I did not authorize.

• Do
      Aug 22, 2009

i too have had the same money taken from my account on the day i was going on holidays and it really put me in a difficult position i phoned my bank sraight away as i knew i hadn´t bought anything online and they are going after them for fraud will update when i have more news but all you who have had this done on you need to do the same report the fraud to your bank its the only way to stop these people once and for all
    donna massey

• Pa
      Aug 24, 2009

hi been scamed too please can anyone give me a phone number to call from england regards vin

• Ju
      Aug 24, 2009

i have also been scamed and i have no phone number to call them from the uk, i have telephoned my bank and they have called the fraud investigations to demand the money back, so hopefully it works - as this company is a scam - everyone beware...does anyone have a number to call from the uk...thanks

• Jc
      Aug 24, 2009

I have just had my money (both amounts) returned. The number from UK is 001 800 4974 988. At first they will deny any knowledge of PWW*ONLINE, but I told them that my credit card company had given me the number. I also told them I was recording the call.

• Ha
      Aug 25, 2009

This just happened to me too! I'm devastated.

I got charged the usual couple of pounds and now there's over £50 out. I rang my bank but they don't think they can do anything about it cos I'd authorised the first transaction. I'm going to speak to the fraud people tomorrow and ask them. Cos it's made me go overdrawn as well and that's at least another £30.

I'll try and call the company as well tomorrow and try for a refund. has everyone had success? How about getting overdraft fees refunded?

• Be
      Aug 25, 2009

what are we going to do because i just went through the same thing they charged me $1.97 which is £1.22 here no feed backs or something to show for it then i had about £50 left in my acct and they took eveything i told my bank about it and they said they can only cancel the continuos fee but i should try and contact them and talk about it so how am i going to do this frudulent people what am i going to do hey pww or whatever you call yourself please can i get a refund back please i'm not intrested anymore taking people's money without authorization is fraud get me my money back now my e-mail is [protected]@yahoo.com i need a reply asap.

• Lu
      Aug 26, 2009

I don't even know what this is and $79.90 was taken out of my account!!! I want my money put back into my account, I didn't approve this transaction at all. My number is 513-502-1377 and I would appreciate a phone call explaining why this happened! Melissa Thomes [protected]@hotmail.com

• Sh
      Aug 26, 2009

i was charged 79.90 also, that i did not authorize to be taken from my account. i would like a number so i could get some answers. i was charged the 1.97 for making money on google, but i never received anything about it.

Aug 27, 2009

Their phone number is 1-800-497-4988.

• Mi
      Aug 29, 2009

With out permission pww online has taken money in the amount of 79.80 from our credit card .

• Dl
      Aug 29, 2009

How did they obtain your credit card number?

•   Aug 29, 2009

Probably because you ordered a trial of their "scam product" and gave them your credit card info without reading the fine print. You have 5 days to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel in 5 days, you start paying the monthly fee. The unfortunate part is that you might not even get the product within the 5 days.

You need to go back where you got it and cancel that. Then either cancel your credit card, or dispute charges. If you used your bank card, then do the same with your bank.

• La
      Aug 30, 2009

I also saw this on Good Morning America (who should be ashamed of themselves for making such a scam look good). I payed the $1.97 with the agreement that if I cancelled within 7 days I would not be charged any further fees. I cancelled 5 days into the 7 days and was told specifically that I would not be charged further, but I was. So, now I will calling them tomorrow and demanding my money back. I am also going to contact Good Morning America and give them a piece of my mind. It is bad enough that there are these scams out there without having them displayed on a show that I used to think was pretty reputable.

• Te
      Sep 01, 2009

I was scammed as well and I just called and gave them a peice of my mind and threatened them if they didnt give my money back I was going to file charges and she quickly gave me a refund of course it takes 7 to 10 days to do it.

• Bi
      Sep 05, 2009
    pww online - taking money from my account
    United Kingdom

I have just received my bank staement and to my horror there is a re-occuring debit card payment set up by this company. When I clicked on this site it was supoposed to be a one off payment of around £1.50 to tell me houw to set up a small internet business from home to earn extra cash... what it failed to say is MAKING THEM EXTRA CASH! Having searched this company on goole it led me to this complaints site and it would appear there are hundreds of other people who have fallen foul to this scam. I am now desperatly trying to cancel any further payments to these people who have preyed on those trying to make ends meet by earning extra cash to pay their bills.
    If anyone knows how to contact this company I would be glad to hear from them to enable me to at least try to get my money back.

• Hg
      Sep 10, 2009

I too got ripped of $79.90 and they are accussing my daughter of being the one that signed of for whatever this ### is!! I called the 1-800-497-4988 to complain and they are giving me a hell of a time as well!

Sep 22, 2009

Same thing happened to me...

Here is their contact info -

Pacific WebWorks, Inc.

Office Hrs: 8:00-5:00
    Monday-Friday MDT

• Un
      Sep 22, 2009

I AM TRYING TO CANCEL IT MYSELF AND I DON'T KNOW THE NUMBER TO CALL BECAUSE I HAVE STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THIS SO CALLED INFO PACK YET AND I AM STARTING TO THINK I AM NEVER GOING TO GET THIS EITHER. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE. I HAVE CANCELLED MY CARD BUT WHAT IF THE COMPANY SENDS ME BILLS FOR THIS.

• Jk
      Nov 03, 2009

I have a number 800-497-4988 which shows in the transaction details on my statement. When called it answers customer service. Call before 8pm Eastern time. I am in Australia and don't know when that is!