PVVNL, Sector 27, Noida / Failure in resolving cosumer calls

1 India Review updated:

I have complained for my electricity connection for Sector 27, Noida on 9-Sep-09 and since that time I was continously following with the department but in vain. My coplaint was not resolved even in 24 hours. So, I request you to the concerned department to pls. reduce the resolution time and depute the employees who're soft spoken and understanding.

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Nov, 2009

sir
    p.v.v.n.l department are corrept plese sir change of meter lab staff.
    khora lab.

• Aa
      20th of Feb, 2011

There is really issue with the PVVNL especially in Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, UP.

Every one here in the department needs “Bribe”. If you want to apply for temporary connection, to install a new meter, to increase a load & to change the connection type. If you are not able to pay the BRIBE what they demand by these criminals will send bill extra with some issues of ARREARS and with more reading or some other issues with your meters etc.

The best part of the PVVNL - PASCHIMANCHAL VIDYUT VITRAN NIGAM Ltd. Is that each & every person of the department is doing these activities and the government is not taking any serious action on them.

A recently case happened at Sector -44, Noida where JE – A. K. Kapil is the incharge of Sub-Power Station 33/11 KVA and has seen taking bribe of Rs 2, 00, 000 Lakhs from a Kothi of sector-44. This case is already known to the department at higher authority very well. Despite of removing this person from the department he asks more bribe from all the sectors of Noida other wise he cuts the electricity or sends the vigilance people to check the meters and make then receive Bribe for the same.

Just think we say we are free from corruption but sorry to say we still to have pay bribe for basic necessity of our life.

• Aa
      23rd of Feb, 2011

Corruption 100% in PVVNL Department.. Every one here to make MONEY.
    If Money as "BRIBE" not given they can do any in any level.

I have request please pay money (BRIBE) other wise they can disconnect the power from your house. And charge you a very heavy fine which will again go to them.. so decision is yours...!!

Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida