PVC My Computer Club / Unauthorized Withdrawl

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I was just checking my recent banking statements online and I noticed a charge for $49.95 on my account from PVC My Computer Club and I have NO IDEA where it is from. I have no made any purchases in this amount and definitely not for computer ware? This has overdrawn my account and I received a $35.00 fee on top of it. That is $84.95 out of my account which was unauthorized. Please reply as soon as possible with the reason for this. Thanks.

Comments

• Su
      5th of Nov, 2008

I also recieved a charge in my account for this same thing, 49.95. I have not ordered anything nor gave them permission to take anything out of my account.

• Wa
      8th of Nov, 2008
    PVC My Computer Club - Unauthorized auto payment from checking account
    PVC My computer club
    Waupaca
    Phone: 715-942-2039

I have had an unauthorized payment taken from my checking account for the amount of
    $49.95
    Please contact me asap and credit my account back.

Walter Reich
    E 2061 King Road, Waupaca, Wisconsin 54981
    First State Bank

• Ka
      3rd of Dec, 2008

The exact same thing just happened to me such bull I have nO idea what this is and and filing a claim! Uggggggggggg how annoying

• Ka
      4th of Dec, 2008

I got the same thing today. Did any of you fill out anything like payday advances online?? That's the only thing that I can think of that someone might have gotten my banking information from.