PVC Inc, My Computer Club / Unauthorized withdrawal

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-532-2800

I went to get gas and my debit card was declined. Luckily I had cash on me that was supposed to go to my babysitter. If not, I would have been stranded. I checked with my bank and found out that a company by the name of PVC Inc, My Computer Club withdrew $49.95 from my account. I have never heard of this company nor did I sign up for their services. I am a single mom struggling to get by. Now my bank account is in the negative. All they can say is I signed up for their services. Never ever heard of this company and would never ever be interested in their services. They claim they will refund my money and it will take 21 days before I can receive it. So now I am screwed with not even a penny to my name, plus a fee from the bank of $35.00. Beware of this company!! You may be next.

Ke

Comments

• Na
      13th of Nov, 2008

I also have has these withdrawals from my account I never heard of this company and have not receive my refund They have withdrwn money from my account fot three yeas .Where do you go forhelp?

22nd of Nov, 2008

I just got my bank account hit by these people and I don't even know what they sell and how they got my account information.
    I'm filing a police report and I've had to shut down my checking account.

• Co
      12th of Jan, 2009

I reviewed the accounts above and here is what I found.

In the case of the original complaint for Kerry, she had applied for our service through an affiliate website. She called in and canceled the service with us, but the charge was returned by her bank as unpaid so we couldn't issue a refund.

The account for Mr. Carl was also joined through an affiliate, which he also called in after this complaint and did already receive a refund per our terms.

In the case of Ms. Parrish, she had applied for our membership in 2004 over the telephone with one of my representatives. I played the recording for her as well. We would have offfered the refund for this years renewal but she had disputed the charge with her bank and received it from them. She is correct in that we would not refund anything for the previous years. We provide a service that reports our members credit lines wether they purchase from us or not. Our telephone number is listed next to every charge if a customer has discrepencies. It is unreasonable to ask for a refund on charges that took place over a year ago. A consumer has to have responsiblity with regards to his/her account

• Js
      8th of Jun, 2009

Same here, $49.95 directly related to STARTER CREDIT DIRECT, which is NOT a credit card company, it's a mail order catalog of their crap .. snagging $99 .. which I got back, after an intervention with the Attorney General's Office, State of New York .. quite illegal practices, ie. .. not being able to see the ENTIRE terms unless went to the next step AFTER giving all your information .. bordered on violation of the Patriot's Act ... I expect I'll be getting this back as well, and I'll let you know when I do .. GO GET EM!!

• Bu
      16th of Jun, 2009

The same thing happened to me the same exact way. I don't know who these people are but they need to be shut down real quick. I've been victimized the rest of you. Will filing a police report really solve anything?

• Ji
      16th of Jun, 2009

No, the police won't be able to help. Also, they will probably make you feel silly for asking.

File a report with the BBB, but don't expect much.

• Ne
      31st of Jul, 2009

You don't have to wait their refund, you can dispute their charge $49.95 from your bank and tell your bank you need get credit back for $35 fee, because this charge is Unauthorized withdrawal from PVC Inc. Most bank they will give you $35 credit back.

19th of Aug, 2009

i got a hold of pvc inc and they gave me a hard time at first but with my strong attitude and loud mouth i got my moneys back they said i authorized it but people do watch out when u try to cancel they do give u grief and bs but do threating them with small claims court and the fbi it worked for me

• 29
      21st of May, 2010

I NOTICED A $45.00 CHARGE FROM THESE PEOPLE ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT TODAY. MY BANK IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED MY MONEY AND ARE INVESTING THIS COMPANY. I DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW THEY GOT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

• 29
      21st of May, 2010

I NOTICED A $45 CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT FROM THESE PEOPLE ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT TODAY. I DON'T HAVE A CLUE HOW MANY TIMES THEY HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY PREVIOUSLY!! MY BANK IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED MY MONEY AND ARE DOING A INVESTIGATION. I AM TOLD BY THE BANK THAT I WILL HAVE TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

• Qu
      12th of Jun, 2012

On June 5, 2012, I went to a gas station in Southern California. My card was compromised and money was withdrawn from my bank account. The gas station is pretending that they do not know what happened. Yet, the money was taken after use of Valero's card machine at the pump. I believe the person who did this is familiar with Valero's card system at the gasoline pump. The company's name is PVC Inc., My Computer Club that is stealing. If you have Valero gas stations in your area, please read the next sentence. Please notify all your friends to not use Valero's outside gas pumps. Go inside and purchase your gasoline from the cashier! Valero's customer service is POOR so do not expect them to do much. The Corporate Office Operator will not give me her name. They were transferring me from people to people. It took me 5 calls before someone answered me. I found the Valero's CEO's e-mail and I told the staff that is why I think they returned my call. They will not accept responsibility that there credit card system was compromised. For the criminals, Valero does have you on video.