PVC Inc: My Computer Club / Never ordered it, they promised me a refund on a bogus bank draft I'm holding in my hand.

1 Review updated:

I am turning them into the attorney Generals Office for theft by swindle. My name is Rita Sizer, 3841 Main Street #3, St Bonifacious, Minnesota 55375 I was promised a refund unlawfully taken out of my account with Prime Security Bank for 49.95 when they were still answering their phone. I have a phony bank draft for 49.95 routing number: [protected] account number:[protected] Check date 12/01/2008 Check #30909 My phone number is [protected]

Comments

• Co
      Feb 19, 2009

Ms. Sizer has signed up or our service several times since 2007. The most recent one she claimed it was her daughter that joined.

Anyways, my concern is not the complaint as it was resolved already. My concern is that she has listd all of her personal information in the complaint and it hasnt been removed yet to protect her account. This is exactly why there are people that get their information taken and used fraudulently. I can't tell you how many times we have listened to our voicemails and members will lave their full social and account information on it.

Peopkle are not responible with their pesonal information and then they want to blaim everyone else but themselves when people take the information and use it fraudulently. The people that do take the info are ### and should be prosecuted, but c'mon! Protect your information as best as you can.

TO THE OPERATORS OF THIS SITE, YOU SHOULD REMOVE HERACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!