PVC Inc.-My Computer ClubRipoff from my personal checking account

1 Review updated:

On 11/21/2008, a company called PVC Inc. - My Computer Club, debited my personal checking account in the amount of $64.50. This was totally unauthorized and I have no idea who they are. My bank also charged me a $20 fee for insufficient funds. The people responsible for this used a 5 digit check number and my check numbers are only 4 digits long. What can be done to stop these people?
Kazia

Comments

• Co
      Jan 12, 2009

Let me start by stating I apologize if the consumer has bank fees from any of or charges as it is not the intention of our program. The account in question was signed up through one ofr our affiliate loan sites. We are an offer on the application form. Our offer is completely optional and states exactly who we are and what we charge. I am unsure why anyone would be surpised by ou charge are is unaware of who we are as we send several emails when an account is signed up. The consumer actually gets a free trial for two weeks before any fees are charged.

The consumer that has made this complaint has never even called into our customer service to cancel and receive a refund. Perhaps she will see this and it will prompt her to call

[protected] 9am-5pm PST (this number is on every charge as well)

Corey Gautereaux