pvc inc eclub usa / FRAUD

my checking account was debited for charges that I did not authorize or do I know who or what this company is! I tried to called an was referred to a email address to question your product that you did not order.

Comments

• Fr
      5th of May, 2009

Charged me $49.95 and I never even heard of them.

• Ka
      27th of May, 2009
    PVC Inc: EClubUSA - BOGUS CHARGE
    kATHLEEN BROCK
    628 Wautoma Road
    Coloma
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 608-494-0496

I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND SOME HOW YOU GOT MY BANK INFO AND CHARGED ME $49.95. REVERSE THIS CGARGE AND DO WHAT EVER IS NECESSARY TO SEE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

• Co
      27th of May, 2009

Ms. Brock

On May 7th you were applying for either a credit card or loan online. During the application there was a section for bonus offers that you can either accept or decline. The offers stated what they provided, terms, CS phone number and any charges and dates for the services. You accepted our eClubUSA offer for a $3500 credit line. We gave you a free two trial and emailed you your log in information to the email address you provided. We have never received any call from you as of today.

If you wish to cancel and receive a refund you may call our CS department at 877-532-2800 9am-5pm PST. This number is also listed on the charge.

• Rp
      2nd of Feb, 2010

This company charged my account twice for $49.95 that I didn't authorized!