Putco Busses / bus

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

On friday the 25th January 2019 at 19:30, i was turning left at a green traffic light onto swartkopoies road in alberton. As i made the turn, i heard the sound of screeching tyres and looked around to see what was going on, and bang! A putco bus had run a red light and smashed straight into the back of my car, causing serious damage to my vehicle. On top of the damage to my car, i have whiplash aswell. I saw the bus a few metres up the road start to pull over. As i got out of my car to walk towards the bus, it just pulled off!! A hit and run! I ran back to my car to try and follow him, but the car had stalled and wouldnt start right away. It was dark and raining, so i couldnt see the bus number or registration plate. I have orange paint marks on my car and i will find out exactly which busses use that route at 19:30 on fridays and we will find the driver. He will not get away with this, and is looking at jail time. He was speeding and went straight through a red light in heavy rainfall!!! This is a criminal offense, and i will take legal action.

Jo