Pushtraffic inc

700 South Flower St, suite 1410
Los Angeles, California
Phone: 888 930 7874
pushtraffic.com
Brief outline of my complaint against Pushtraffic Inc of Los Angeles, California.
List of specific deficiencies in products and services.

Introduction
Following a phone call from a salesman to me in May, 2009, the company, Pushtraffic Inc, undertook to assist me to build a commercial website, in collaboration with their consultants, called mentors. Several members of sales staff at the firm spoke to me during the phone call. I had no prior knowledge of this company. The price of this service to me is $8000.

List of deficiencies in products and services
1. The company sent me instructions and information products as email attachments without necessary follow-up support, as I requested.
2. The company failed to respond to numerous messages asking for an explanation of application of the contracted support tools and other information supplied to me. The company failed to answer relevant questions concerning their own products.
3. The company failed to explain their inability to deliver important products, such as the promised sales pages with conversion rates of 4-8%, as mentioned by salesmen (Sainz and Mitchell) as inducements to me to sign up.
4. I was guaranteed an e-commerce website with the capability to recoup my investment in 30 days, but this has not been achieved, nor is it close to achievement. The managers failed to reply to my complaints.
5. The mentors supervising my case have abruptly withdrawn their time and limited their service to less than 1 hour per week.
6. The mentors' competencies have not been validated, nor are their claims about their own performance supported with evidence.
7. The mentors’ performance and competence fails to match the promises made to me at sign up.
8. The mentors have repudiated the promises made at sign-up. One mentor has rejected the integrity of those sales promises. One mentor advises that a large additional advertising budget is needed, contrary to assurances at sign-up by all their sales persons.
9. The company has undermined my own efforts to progress my e-commerce site by re-allocating mentor services without first coordinating with me.
10. The company failed to provide and organise for me a promised and contracted personal mentoring session with the CEO, JP Raygoza, due on 21/6/09. No explanation has been offered.

Dealing with my complaints and my dispute
1. The company has failed to reply to most complaints, and has shown little interest in resolving them or providing essential support.
2. An urgent support ticket placed on my first day after sign-up has still not been resolved. It related to conditions, guarantees and refunds.
3. The identified customer service manager never replies to emails and does not respond to messages to deal with problems, complaints and shortcomings.
4. The company has not cooperated with my own efforts at avoiding and resolving the dispute.
5. the CEO, Raygoza, took an abusive and hostile approach to my first threat to cancel and withdraw.
6. the company has not stated any conditions under which it would consider refund.
Complaint comments Comments (26)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  15th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Pushtraffic inc - Bills i dont want
Norway

i got charged from Pushtraffinc INC and i dont know what it is and i dont want to get charged from them. 118.80 USD i lost for nothing and i want my money back.
A  2nd of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Many of the points made in this Australian victims's complaint...apply to me as well...but I am afraid I was really taken to the cleaners since I live in the US and got taken for a lot more than he did...I have had not one promise that there marketing people made to me kept. The way they appear to get away with this is not to make these promises in writing but on the phone. They do guarantee that you will be in profit in 30 days according to the marketing people ...not true...my website that was to pull in the money was supposed to be up and running by the end of May...it is not up yet and I am in a real bind financially because of it. The last appointment I was to have with a coach was never met. Coach does not answer or I even think read his emails which he asked me to send. In fact I have had two coaches...the first one quit...got a feeling he realized he was part of a royal ripoff. I have asked for a fair refund of two thirds of what I paid...have had no response. I think I was really naive and at this point I am going to complain to the Federal Trade Commission and see if I can keep them from ripping off anyone else. I am a senior citizen...trying to survive in this economy...and this scam has put me in a worse financial bind than I was before...I encourage everyone to stay away from this.

US Victim
A  6th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
There are countless complaints from all over the globe about the shonky dealings of this disgraceful group of internet scammers. A new website has been launched on behalf of victims of the PushTraffic Scam, with the intention of collectively taking out a Class Action through the Federal Trades Commission. There is power in numbers, so all victims are urged to register their complaint at
D  8th of Jul, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Gail Fay is a disgruntled client...I'm a client as well and I've made money with PushTraffic. Gail Fay is under question for slander...according to inside sources she is gathering dissatisified clients to lure them into her intent - which is file a class action law suit.

Right now Gail Fay is under allegations of slander for registering the trademark "PushTraffic" and "Scam". "PushTraffic" is a registered trademark, therefore anyone posing under this name is doing so illegally.

According to GoDaddy they said they will be taking down the domain "pushtrafficscam" because of trademark infringement.

Joseph
N  13th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Thankyou for the information Joseph. I'm very pleased to hear that you have made money with PushTraffic. However I have built a significant case against PushTraffic, alongside a long list of other so-called "disgruntled" clients. Disgruntled is an understatement.

May I remind you that slander is irrelevant to this case because truth always wins over slander. The site in question was not posing or in legal terms "passing off as" PushTraffic, therefore did not breach any trademark law. I have owned a company in my country since 1990 and there are many domain names that include the same name. My company was the outright Winner of the Australian Achiever Award. I have nothing to hide, so I'm not about to sue all the other businesses that use my company name in their domain name.

(Incidentally, GoDaddy did not take the site down. I chose to do this myself. I have decided to start a dedicated public forum instead. This way, PushTraffic have no say in the matter. Stay tuned.)

I suggest that PushTraffic have a lot to hide and did not want the world to know about their countless "disgruntled" clients.

If a company sells you 3 tickets valued at $15, 000 for a seminar in a foreign country and then fails to turn up for that seminar (without notice), would you ask for a refund? Joseph, you cannot qualify to comment without knowing the full details. I have many other reasons for my complaints against PushTraffic. They simply did not provide the services they promised.

I challenge anyone to do a google search on pushtraffic scam. It's great reading.

Gail
A  21st of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Gail,

I wonder where Joseph works? Thank you for continuing to fight for justice against PushTraffic's despicable business practices.

My complaint against PushTraffic is somewhat different from yours, but I've seen complaints posted elsewhere which mirror mine.

Briefly:
An individual telephoned me, identifying himself as an internet marketer from whom I had purchased material some months earlier. He asked how my business was progressing and offered to "help" me where I felt I needed help - in return for FUTURE payment (when I became profitable). The practice he used on me is a fraud defined on MC's site as "vishing". Having conned me into giving him my account number on the pretext of checking how much I'd be able to access for advertising, etc., the company immediately put through 3 transactions totalling $4500US ($5713Can). When I realized what they had done, and what they were proposing to give me in return, I sent sent a registered letter, as well as an email, cancelling any agreement (this at 48 hours after the phonecall).

They have totally ignored my communications since that time. MasterCard has been delaying attempting to resolve the issue, but are supposedly working on it.

I'm glad you're pursuing your complaint actively; I intend to do the same.

Ann
A  24th of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I also agree totally with urlybird and ann43, as I am also a victim of this company. They sell you a product that doesn't exist, take your money and give you nothing in return. I cannot believe that they can continue to get away with this.

My story briefly is that I received a call from this company promising to work with me on a website that I have. Asked me to give him 72 hours to prove that he can bring traffic. Queried their guarantee and was told I have a month. Paid $10, 000US. Next day somebody else called from company trying to get another $15, 000US. Kept asking for credit card details. Asked him about the service I was sold the day before and he virtually didn't know what I was talking about, but told me with the service he was trying to sell me I will make $30, 000 per week instead of per month. I then asked for a refund of my money from the previous days sale. Since then I have been on a merry go round. Cannot get them on the phone, Ted Molina called me at one stage and promised a full refund if nothing had happened by 1st January, 2009. Gave me his mobile number and direct line to get him. Could never contact him on either of these numbers. Finally after leaving many phone messages got an email from Joel Lansky, Quality Control Director, to call him. In the end he offered me a refund of 15% of MY money, which they have given me nothing...absolutely nothing...for, and wanted me to sign papers saying it was my fault that I didn't make money with Pushtraffic.
As I had previously lodged a complaint with my credit card company re not receiving any goods, they were able to revoke the payment of most of my money. However, some I had paid for with a debit card.
In the last 6 weeks I have received statements from AmerAssist asking for $10, 300Us for good receivable.
Cannot believe the absolute nerve of this company. John Raygoza and his lying thugs must be stopped.
In fact, at one stage I did get John Raygoza on a direct line, and explained the problem he told me he would speak to his manager and get back to me. "Trust me" were the words he used. Never heard from him.
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by    +1 Votes
If you feel you have been scammed by PushTraffic please do contact me as I am actively pursuing this matter through legal channels and will help you as much as I can. You are welcome to join our growing group of victims working together for a resolution. Email your story to

urlybird@gmail.com
N  8th of Aug, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Urlybird is a scam artist...do NOT send your details to urlybird...she's a fraud...read this story about her:
D  8th of Aug, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I had purchased a $15, 000 coaching program. I didn't want to do it and I cancelled within 3 days. Here's the trick - HONOR THE CONTRACT.

People sign a contract without reading it deserve NOT to get their money back...GEEZ...we are adults here.
N  10th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
A note to "Jason Michaels" (AKA John Raygoza). The story you refer to was found by APSense to be false and at their discretion was removed. All the profiles of the negative comments were found to originate from the same source. Sorry Raygoza, you have shot yourself in the foot this time.
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
the firm relies on its scammy contract to hang onto large amounts of ill-gotten gains. But several legal points can be made here.
1. the verbal additions to the contract made by sales staff (or anyone else) form part of the contract.
2. if the staff of Pushtraffic fail to give honest, valid or competent interpretations during the time that the contract is negotiable, then this renders the contract suspect, and open to renegotiation, if not annulment.
3. if the signatories to the contract do not have equal access to the legal underpinnings of the contract, then it is open to challenge.
4. the firm issuing the contract has an obligation to define the deliverables and to prove it is delivering on them.

Pushtraffic's totally unethical and cynical use of their appalling contract amounts to saying they can define the deliverables any way they like, and the customer has no rights of complaint.
Well, we'll see about that.
Here is a challenge to Pushtraffic: put a value (not a price) on your service to each individual customer.

Any lawyers reading this? Please get in touch with urlybird. (I am on her list already)
A  8th of Sep, 2009 by    +2 Votes
Pushtraffic and IncFortune are just fronts for criminals to rip off vunerable people. They are liars, cheats and must be brought to justice. If you have been scammed please contact urlybird@gmail.com. I have done so. The more people who speak up, the better our case wll be. Authorities need to see that there are MANY victims of these dispicable people, not just one or two malontents.
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
IncFortune is the new disguise of PushTraffic, after the myriad of scam reports started eroding PushTraffic's business. Raygoza is doing his utmost to deny the scores of allegations, but it appears that he has far less supporters (outside of his immediate business circle) than he has opponents. Raygoza will be struggling to go the whole 15 rounds.

The case is building against him as more and more victims step forward. In the mean time, reports of new scams linked to Raygoza have been traced to IncFortune. Same owner, same sales people, same programs, same scam.
N  8th of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Jason Michaels has to be an alias or agent of JP Raygoza. Who else would be interested about anything at another website calling for joint action by unhappy clients?
That website-pushtrafficscam- drew attention from JPR because it was effective and exposing the truth, not because it was 'slanderous'. The firm gets away with publishing phony testimonials that mislead clients at sign up. One of those testimonials misled me. The public need antidotes to sales lies, such as specialised forums, to tell them what is going on and to help victims get remedy. Of course, JPR has no interest int the welfare of his clients, once he gets their money.
As for Joseph Greg' s propaganda, one needs to ask another obvious question: where is your business and what is your URL? You claim you are a PT client. If PT made you money, tell us your success story. You don't put up a website to keep it secret. So publish your story, and we can check it out. .
D  23rd of Sep, 2009 by    -1 Votes
I'm an affiliate - and if you know anything about being an affiliate than you know you don't need a website Gail. just admit it Gail you're a failure...i saw y ou on a stripper pole: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3nukw0DAzs&feature=channel_page

I also read somewhere that you HATE gay people.

You're such a loser Gail
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Hey Joseph, thanks for the chuckle. I loved the description of "stripper pole". It was actually a SQUARE wooden post holding up the front porch. At almost 57 years of age, haha, I don't think I'd be using a stripper pole. I actually won a nice share of the prize money in that video competition. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It doesn't bother me that you think I'm a loser. there are others who think otherwise.

I made the zany video promoting my marketing mentor, Alex Jeffreys, who is honest and really cares about his students. Thanks for your help in promoting it! Raygoza gets people to promote him with video too. Check out the other Alex Jeffreys students' videos on YouTube. There were a lot of really inventive and funny ones. It was a great way to also get the students to learn to make videos and promote their new blogs, which we also learned how to set up and build a responsive list.

Oh, and by the way, you got it wrong about my comment on gay people. I spoke very highly about the gay community. I admire their sense of fun & humour and their flair for business. After all I shared a house with 2 gay guys for several years who are friends for life. I strongly support gay rights.

I don't know how you got it wrong. You are either Raygoza under yet another false user name, or are one of his sidekicks.
N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I am pleased Gail responded to those despicable statements of the mysterious Joseph Greg before I did, so this comment largely repeats what is already stated, but here goes, anyway.

The absurd postings of Joseph Greg prove nothing except the bad character of Pushtraffic.

I am a VIP customer, and unhappy about it. Wish I could get a refund from this racket.
In short: the most inefficient, incompetent, uncooperative and unreliable bunch of no-goodniks I ever had the misjudgement to deal with - no exceptions. It is only good at inventing excuses to keep a client's money.

Pushtraffic exploits loop-holes and weaknesses in US consumer protection law,
applying all the business ethics of a cockroach. It is promoted by salesmen using deceptive practices. It is run by corrupt individuals. It has no future.
Nobody who promotes Pushtraffic will get my money, but will certainly get my strongest condemnation.
N  6th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Pushtraffic inc - Not worth the money
Russell Lowrey
Florida
generateemoneyonline.com

After an unsolicited phone call I was persuaded to pay $1, 000 for a professionally designed turnkey website and coaching that was supposed to pay for itself in less than a month. What a crock of crap the website was a free wordpress blog the coaching was about trivial subjects ie how to sign up for a twitter account.

I asked for a refund STILL WAITING
A  18th of Nov, 2009 by    +1 Votes
My own experience mirrors that many comments describing deceptive tactics by Raygoza and gang, who lie about what results one can expect, and their coaching, web site, and marketing is so lame as to be comical were it not that they have a slick lawyer who has gottent their contract to be anti client to the nth degree.

Anyone thinking of going with this gang, I would advise to stay away or get an ironclad legal agreement with them that gives you the right to a 100% refund if they fail to produce the results with you that they claim are typical. For example i was told several times the return starting in 3 days would average between $4000 to $8000 weekly, based on their previous clients' results. I was also told there were only 2 VIP groups per year. Another lie.
I also was told by Raygoza that he was married. Untrue as well.
His coach told me that the returns promised me were unreasonable and he did not know of anyone who had gottent hose results.

Their web site development, which is what they claim will get the trafic and the sales from conversions, is a template which everyone who signs on gets. THen they suggest making minor changes in the copy, which anyone can learn to do in 5 minutes like I did with Web.com who has another of my websites.

Stay away from them, don't believe what they say as many people have testified that they were told many many lies.Buyer beware.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree