Pushtraffic inc / under-performance and non-delivery
Brief outline of my complaint against Pushtraffic Inc of Los Angeles, California.
List of specific deficiencies in products and services.
Following a phone call from a salesman to me in May, 2009, the company, Pushtraffic Inc, undertook to assist me to build a commercial website, in collaboration with their consultants, called mentors. Several members of sales staff at the firm spoke to me during the phone call. I had no prior knowledge of this company. The price of this service to me is $8000.
List of deficiencies in products and services
1. The company sent me instructions and information products as email attachments without necessary follow-up support, as I requested.
2. The company failed to respond to numerous messages asking for an explanation of application of the contracted support tools and other information supplied to me. The company failed to answer relevant questions concerning their own products.
3. The company failed to explain their inability to deliver important products, such as the promised sales pages with conversion rates of 4-8%, as mentioned by salesmen (Sainz and Mitchell) as inducements to me to sign up.
4. I was guaranteed an e-commerce website with the capability to recoup my investment in 30 days, but this has not been achieved, nor is it close to achievement. The managers failed to reply to my complaints.
5. The mentors supervising my case have abruptly withdrawn their time and limited their service to less than 1 hour per week.
6. The mentors' competencies have not been validated, nor are their claims about their own performance supported with evidence.
7. The mentors’ performance and competence fails to match the promises made to me at sign up.
8. The mentors have repudiated the promises made at sign-up. One mentor has rejected the integrity of those sales promises. One mentor advises that a large additional advertising budget is needed, contrary to assurances at sign-up by all their sales persons.
9. The company has undermined my own efforts to progress my e-commerce site by re-allocating mentor services without first coordinating with me.
10. The company failed to provide and organise for me a promised and contracted personal mentoring session with the CEO, JP Raygoza, due on 21/6/09. No explanation has been offered.
Dealing with my complaints and my dispute
1. The company has failed to reply to most complaints, and has shown little interest in resolving them or providing essential support.
2. An urgent support ticket placed on my first day after sign-up has still not been resolved. It related to conditions, guarantees and refunds.
3. The identified customer service manager never replies to emails and does not respond to messages to deal with problems, complaints and shortcomings.
4. The company has not cooperated with my own efforts at avoiding and resolving the dispute.
5. the CEO, Raygoza, took an abusive and hostile approach to my first threat to cancel and withdraw.
6. the company has not stated any conditions under which it would consider refund.