Push Button Xtreme / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:
Push Button Xtreme
I unfortunately don't have time to write a full-length story on my experience so I'll just get to the important details: I foolishly paid $104.90 to become a member with a $37/month associated fee. They tell you the program is a profit-sharing matrix and 'No Recruiting Required' - 'Just Get in Line and Get Paid' - '$495/wk with no selling' - these are common pitches for this program. You are supposed to earn commissions every time you cycle through the matrix. I joined PBX just after it launched 4 weeks ago and have not cycled one time- thus haven't made a penny.

The hype surrounding this program is massive. That being said, this report will probably get the attention of recruiters who are promoting this scam. So when you see a rebuttal that says, ' I joined a week ago and I've already cycled and made my money back...blah, blah, blah'. DO NOT BELIEVE IT! They will desperately try to mask this scam with a false sense of integrity because they know potential customers will check this site before signing up. I wish someone had posted a report here before I joined. If so, I never would have signed up for this and my money would still be in my bank account. You've been warned.

D  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi there, I Have to say Mike that Push Button Xtreme isn't a scam and I'm sorry to hear you didn't cycle...

Hi My name is Benjamin Stewart and I have been in Push Button Xtreme since January 23rd 2009 the day after it OPENED up the doors and I did cycle the first $27 January 28th. Today is march 3rd 2009 of me typing this and I'm halfway between cycling my 2nd time which to me is not bad, it's not that old of a system and I have faith in it. I have not recruited one person to it, I'm just here to tell you what's up with it not here to sell you anything

Yeah it is $104.90 to get in, then after it's $37.90 per month. Ok now lets do the math $104.90 which covers fees and first month then $37.90X11=$416.90 ok then $416.90+$104.90=$521.80

Wow $521.80 for the whole first year not bad in my opinion

The cycle pay outs- the 1st is $27 then back to the bottom 2nd is $57 then back to the bottom 3rd is $97 then back to the bottom 4th is $137 then back to the bottom then 5th is $177= 495
then it starts all over again
the nice thing is too that once you receive your cycle your pulled out and back to the bottom for the next cycle, Profit sharing cycling pays no matter if you recruit or not.
So no one is ever on the top the whole time
But if you decided to recruit people in it as well then you'll make $15 per month per person you get in it so for example (get 3 people in it and that is $45 residual income) pays for your membership then every month.

So what I'm trying to say is that if you only cycle 6 times in the 12 months you'll be at even not bad but I know for a fact you'll cycle more then that..
D  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Bottom line on these schemes, even if they do 'work' is are they sustainable? Somewhere, some how, down the line people will pay for the profits of others. This is the bug you have to point out in any of these 'systems'. They are all variations of pyramid schemes where those at the top get the money from those at the bottom. In the end the one's on the bottom lose.
D  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Push Button Xtreme is a BIG SCAM! I joined five weeks ago together with some friends of mine. I had $80.00 in commissions that I never got the chance to get, why? Because the moment when I was supposed to get my commissions, Push Button Support said that they were changing to Alertpay because it was easier and blah blah blah. A week ago, Friday 6th, I tried to send my commissions to my Payoneer Card. The "system did not let me do it" because they said that it was going to be paid today Friday the 13th. So, today I found that they were switching to Alertpay and that I had to wait until Monday 16th to get my commissions. If I waited till then, Push Button would have got from my card $37.00 monthly payment. So, that meant that I had to wait until two weeks to get the rest of the money and if they sent me the money thru Payoneer card, which actually is a very expensive debit card, I had to pay $25.00, actually my return would have been only $55.00. So, I closed down my account and said good bye to Rachell Long and the rest of the SCAMMERS who are promoting this BIG LIFE...my friends and I never CYCLED...not even ONCE in a WHOLE MONTH! They promise heaven and earth and when you JOIN...YOU DO NOT GET PAID! Don't spend money with this BIG SCAM! My friends closed their accounts two weeks ago and until this day they have not even received their $37.00 for cancellation!
A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I joined about 2 months ago and have not received a cent!!! Many support tickets later and still no reply, they promote their support team yet when you want to find out why you are not paid, guess what, no one ever gets back to you. I have commissions owing to me that are suppose to be sent to my Alertpay account and as usual they never are. Push Button Xtreme is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen!!
Angela Brett
A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I joined PBX 2 1/2 months ago. Just 3 weeks ago i first cycled for $27 which i never got paid for. I sent numerous emails to support and they never answered me. I can assure you, if your question is about commissions, they will not answer you so they can keep their greedy fingers on your money. I was also livid this month i was charged twice from my bank account. I have this particular account for programs that i don’t really trust just yet, so the only amount of money i keep in it is what the monthly fees are each month. But i do have overdraft protection if the account goes over some, so of course the extra $37.90 cost me another $34 in overdraft fees. This is the second time they caused my account to fall in overdraft. When i first joined in January, i seen there was a 30 day free trial for one of their separate programs for advertising, and they stated you would not be billed till the 30 days is up which they ended up billing IMMEDIATELY. So another unnecessary overdraft. They did reimburse me the $19.95, but i still lost $34 in overdraft fees x 2. They do whatever they want with your account because you have no way of contacting them but through support. Red flag right there when they do not provide an actual email address and phone number. Their phone number on my bank statement is nothing but a recording. They won’t call you back. Stay clear from these scammers. Enjoy your money now while you can scammers, because one day you will answer to a higher power about your dishonesty and greed, then your money won’t help you . So i lost $524.60. That includes the 2 overdrafts THEY caused and advertising i spent to promote this trash. All for $27 i never even got. They DO NOT pay.Enough ppl have already confirmed this. Today it took me 4 hours to take off all my websites promoting PBX and posted fraud alerts for everyone to warn t them.
D  6th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hey this is Benjamin Stewart again and you know what, I'm sitting here loving all the rubbish you guys are writing it makes me laugh. The first reason is because your all full of lies and I know for a fact because i have been in it since the launch day and have been billed perfectly correct every time. The other thing is alert pay is way better pay out because it only cost 0.50 cents to have your commissions paid to your bank account. I have cycled twice now making me 84 in commissions without ever recruiting one person to it. I'm halfway between cycling my 3rd time again which will bring me ahead of what i have paid out. So believe the lies these people write and never find out for yourself or find out for yourself but to be in something were no matter what u will get ahead makes perfect sense to me. go start a business of your own and see if you'll almost be even within months i really doubt it but hey I'm here to tell the truth not lies. People that lie will never make it in life because they can't while being negative you won't, being positive is going to get you places.
N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
I donot know what to say. i say this program but not joined yet. is it a scam? i am trying to join wealthyaffiliate.com, free sitessignup.com and maverick money maker. can i join those programs? PLEASE SUGGEST ME! my e-mail address#hasanur2007@hotmail.com
N  27th of Apr, 2009 by
be sensible and logical in considering the ingenuity of any product before getting ourselves involved. based on the written articles of pro and cons the majority wins-to be fair its average rating for pbx. for the unfortunate who experience lost most probably its fated as such and regard this as gifted experience for greater success in future venturing of internet business. i myself have had many experience as a loser but today makes me more cautious and more matured in facing the scam adds. visit me at http://website.ws/izk
N  24th of Dec, 2010 by
Yeah I Would like to follow up on what was said . I bought the $77 “mypushbuttonprofits” and I can’t even access the members area or download the software. It is a scam plain and simple. Besides why would somebody need to buy videos, ebooks, and other digital media when they could download most of it for free or with any torrent search engine . Don’t get scammed like me. Also i couldn’t get a refund through ClickBank either, so ClickBank needs to be investigated also.