Purrfect Auto Service 71 / No customer service!

I went to Purrfect Auto Service 71 in 400 S Baldwin Ave near Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA

I was supposed to do a regular tune up and change oil. A customer Service guy kept pressuring me to buy a higher service.

I declined. After an hour, the customer service called and informed me I need front and back brakes. When I went to pick up my car, the car still has the tires out. The guy then start pressuring me to have my brake service. I declined and he pressured me which pissed me off. I told him that if I want the brake service, I would have called him back. He told me I was rude and that started an argument that lasted 10 -15 minutes and another

customer service guy joined in the argument. There were two guys arguing with one female customer. That is how they treat their customer if she refused additional services. When another customer came in, I advice him not to have his car done and one of the guys knocked on my car window trying to intimidate me.

Ki

Comments

• Pa
      24th of Feb, 2009

Feb. 23, 2009

Purrfect Auto Service, 4930 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95841. These people are crooks and end up damaging your vehicle when you bring it in to be repaired. Absolutely stay away from any of their shops. There should be a Civil Lawsuit brought against them from all of the cars they have wrecked.

• Re
      2nd of Dec, 2009

If you are in the Sacramento area, just go to the Carmichael shop. Its privately owned, and if you do your research you can find several compliments from customers like me who go to this shop. Its at 6800 Fair Oaks Blvd. Carmichael, CA. Check it out.

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2009

Just went to West Covina Purrfect Auto service on Azusa for a smog check and failed, so I was curious and went to another smog place and passed! WTF!
    These guys are crooks. The mechanic told me that I had to replace some engine parts and a tune up. But when I went to the other place, the mechanic told me that I dont need to replace nor tune- up.

• Do
      20th of May, 2010

All the Purrfect Auto shops in the Sacramento area are owned and operated by Shafik Hirji. The name on the licenses is Nariman Alabani, also knows as Nina. She is Shafik's mistress. They already have several complaints filed with the BBB and California Labor Board, it's just a matter of time before their licenses are revoked. Shafik is trying to sell all the shops for $240, 000 per location, but no bites. The stores don't make any profit unless you rip off customers, don't buy all the parts and don't pay your employees. It's a simple scheme, Shafik has been doing it for 20 years, ever since he got fired from Tune Up Masters for being lazy, rude and unqualified as a mechanic. He always hated to work, he had no skills at all. That's why he decided to manipulate others to make a living.