Purolator Toronto / delivery

Canada, Ontario, Toronto Review updated:
I ordered a network usb adapter from Neweeg.ca on 6/29/2015. They shipped it out that evening.Purolator was the shipping method used. On 6/30/2015 Purolator tracking showed picked up, sorted, on truck for delivery. So I waited at my apartment to receive it. I was home all day waiting. My Cell is on to receive the bus from the front door of my building. By 4:00pm I went down to see if the enter phone is working. It is working well. Then I saw the Purolator tag saying we missed you time 3:30pm. Note also said you can pickup the parcel at the depot. I was so upset, that The guy did not even bother to bus my Apt.
We have a giant board showing Apt no. with the bus code. I believe the guy was in a hurry to go back and go home as next day is a Holiday Canada Day. I did a chat on line to Purolator. The package has an Apt. no on it as confirmed on my Newegg.ca order. They will attempt to deliver tomorrow. I hope that they bus me as I will be home the whole day again. I hope that Newegg.ca use a different delivery company that has better service I have lost my confidence on Purolator. Thank you for allowing me to post this on your board.
Jul 1, 2015

N  2nd of Jul, 2015 by
Hello J. Gapo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Purolator. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If possible, please send us an email to customer.care@purolator.com and we’ll look into the situation. The drivers should be looking up the name and apartment numbers on the directories, and buzzing up when delivering.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team