Purolator / poor delivery

Canada Review updated:

After receiving a notice from Purolator I went to their depot to pick up a package. The person at the counter told me it had gone out for delivery that very morning. The status of this package that very morning stated it was available for pickup. Why would they suddenly change it from available for pickup to out for delivery. The best the person at the counter could do was shrug.

Ch
Apr 03, 2015

Comments

Apr 03, 2015

just another note to my original post i have to give a laurel to Canada Post. They deliver almost as quickly and the CP depot is around the block from me. Very convenient but the shipper Newegg.ca does not offer this as a shipment method.

•   Apr 06, 2015

Hi chuck2015

Thanks for providing feedback on your experience. I’m very sorry to hear that your shipment was available as expected.

I’d like to follow up on this and verify why the package wasn’t available for you. Would it be possible to email your tracking # to customer.[protected]@purolator.com?

Jérémie
    Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.

• Bc
      Jul 31, 2015

Yes, they don't seem to have a very good system and they don't tell the truth when you phone them.