[Resolved] Purolator / horrendous customer service

I'm not known for leaving reviews but their service is actually the worst. First of all, you have to wait from 8am-6pm for delivery so you have to request time off from work to get a package. I had to reschedule twice because they decided not to put the package on the truck for two consecutive days, so i wasted two whole days waiting around. Picking it up is not an option because its too big for my vehicle. I called and their reasoning was because they are understaffed. I understand that being understaffed is a predicament itself but twice in a row they just leave the package at the warehouse instead when its scheduled for delivery so I just wasted another day. In addition, they don't even call you if they decide not to load their truck with your package when its expected that day, and there is no way for them to prioritize it or even deliver it that same day. Talking to them on the phone feels like you're wasting their time, and he goes ahead and reschedules me for the next day without even asking me if i'm available. Some advices that I could give is, first if you mess up and don't deliver, let alone load the truck with the package when scheduled, don't let customers reschedule to another day if you are going to let them wait all day and do the same exact thing and blame being understaff again. Finally, when I call for help don't keep suggesting for me to pick it up when I have already said its an inconvenience, thats your service I am paying for. Late the first day in the sorting facility, left at the warehouse three days straight after being rescheduled three times, waiting from 8am-8pm. Everyone i have talked to on the phone, gave me the same answer: I don't know what happened, thats so weird that has happened. I'm sorry we don't have contact with the drivers, but we can reschedule it for another time. Not acceptable at all.

Resolution: Fix your customer service and your poor system.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Steve Pham, Oct 13, 2017

Puralator Address:
    140 Main St, Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6S4

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Oct 13, 2017

Hello Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

If possible, please email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and we will look into the situation.

Vincent