Purolator / not attempted delivery

Hamilton, ON, Canada Review updated:

I have had some bad experiences with Purolator in the past, so I decided to wait by the door for this package. As I waited for 3 hours (that's how much I wanted to see what they do) I saw a Purolator truck stop at my house. 5 seconds later, WITHOUT even getting out of the truck, he drives away. I went outside and chased after him but he was gone. Immediately I checked the tracking, and it said Attempted Delivery, attempted my @$$, he was not even seen. I called in to see if they could tell him to turn around and deliver the package, but they said tomorrow he can redeliver. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at the time they always come at. I go on their site to complain, there's no complaint section! Great work Purolator, great work... Next time, I will definitely have a camcorder ready.

Sp

Comments

• Pu
      2nd of Feb, 2011

Dear Customer,

This is Jeremie with Customer Care. I would like to follow up on this issue. If possible, please send me the details to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and I will investigate.

Regards,

Jérémie
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com

Visit us on:
    www.Purolator.com

• Bl
      5th of Apr, 2011

"Purolator" meaning; poor-late-er... excuse for a delivery service.

I was a bit concerned about my new Iphone4 being delivered to my address on time. I simply could not be home for the exact drop off time on the Friday 1st after I had tracked the item and it was leaving Port Kells in the morning. So I phoned the Westgate Purolator office and I was told it could arrive at my door any time over a 5 hour period. I wasn't going to wait this long so I asked if it would go to the Westgate Purolator Office on 203rd in Maple Ridge BC. Yes i was told but you will have to pick it up on the following Monday. I agreed and waited for the Monday...today on April4th 2011 same day as my birthday! So at about 12:30pm I was at the Westgate 203rd Purolator depot but I was told my package has been mistakenly returned to Port Kells. Later on this day...I just spent some time re-tracking the shipping # and realised according to the tracking that I could go back to Westgate Purolator and still have my Iphone...so I called Cindy at about 4:30 pm april4th and she said No sorry but there has been no drop off of your parcel and you can come in tomorrow on Tue. 5th

So who is telling me what and who is not? Or why is the tracking wrong? Or is it policy to treat customers like they cant read. I took the time to copy info to my word pro. this is what I have...

2011-04-04 03:55:00 PM Picked up by Purolator at Front Desk from CINDY of DEPOT RETAIL at 20395 LOUGHEED, MAPLE RIDGE, BC via PORT KELLS depot
    * (if this information means that this drop off item after 3:55pm will only get sorted out the next day then that information should or could have been noted) * Gary Redmond

2011-04-04 12:22:00 PM Available for Pickup via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-04 09:47:00 AM Available for Pickup via PORT KELLS depot
    * (why is it going back to Port Kells 5 minutes later?) GR
    2011-04-04 09:41:00 AM Delivered to RC4209 at AT DOOR of DEPOT RETAIL at 20395 LOUGHEED via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-04 07:46:00 AM On vehicle for delivery via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-04 01:37:00 AM Shipment In Transit via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-01 06:59:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-01 01:12:00 PM Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-01 07:58:00 AM On vehicle for delivery via PORT KELLS depot

2011-04-01 06:44:00 AM Shipment In Transit via PORT KELLS depot

2011-03-28 07:53:00 PM Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

2011-03-28 07:52:00 PM Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

• Pu
      5th of Apr, 2011

Dear Customers,

I would be interested in looking into any issues that have come up. Feel free to send me an e-mail with the details to customer.[protected]@purolator.com.

Regards,

Jérémie
    E-mail: customer.[protected]@purolator.com

Visit us on:
    www.Purolator.com

• Sp
      6th of Apr, 2011

Well mine was taken care of because I [censor]ed like crazy to get it delivered again. Only one person actually responded in a way to get my package delivered. Now the driver knows to come and deliver the package every time.

5th of May, 2011

Hello. I paid $ 42 to send a shipment from Toronto to Ottawa. I was told ( promised )the shipment will be delivered May 04, 2011, before 5 pm. Today, May 05, 2011, the shipment not delivered, and Purolator doesn't know where my shipment is. For what did i pay $ 42 ? Where my shipment is ? what kind of business you run ? What kind of service you provide ? Let me know please.