Purolator / driver attempt to unlock front door
On April 24/18, a Purolator driver delivered an expected package (tracking information below). At same time, our house guest noticed someone at out front door pressing the combination lock buttons. Assuming it was a family member entering she simply waited. But after a second and third (unsuccessful) attempt she feared it was an intruder. She immediately went to the window and saw a Purolator driver leaving the property and enter his truck. The attempt of opening the combination lock is an illegal attempt to enter our home and request that Purolator investigate and, if possible, provide an explanation.
Tracking # [protected]
Resolution: None. Purolator e-mailed back to say someone would contact me but this has not happened.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator - incompatent employee, rude secretary 
- Purolator - Dangerous driving behaviour
- Purolator - driver attempt to unlock front door
- Purolator - delivery
- Purolator - delayed shipping
- Purolator - not knocking or ringing doorbell when attempting delivery