Purolatordidnt receive my package

The guy from purolator came to my place on the 17 dec 2014 in the morning. He knocked the door and went away frequently and hanged the paper at my door which I will attach in the " Attach proof photos". I was not at home but I know about this because my friend gave me that paper from purolator. He didn't even used the buzzer for unit no. 102 in my building. Now, I called them on 18 dec 2014 in the morning and the evening also telling them my tracking numbers that are JWD004454493 and LPJ004284106, which the dell gave me by calling. Purolator was not having any information about my packages. I talked to katy, barry and one more lady from the purolator on 10:20 am, 18 dec 2014. Agent name from the dell who called me is samit bhatia who told me that he is from chandigarh, India. He called me on 17th december 2014 around 12 pm which was the time in calgary, Alberta. I am totally unhappy with your purolator services. You can check with the purolator by calling them.

Purolator

Pa
Dec 19, 2014

Comments

•   Dec 19, 2014

HI parminder224167,

Thanks for taking the time to share about your recent experience with Purolator. Please accept our apologies for any concern and inconvenience this situation may have caused.

Our tracer is looking into the situation and will contact you with an update. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at customer.[protected]@purolator.com.

Jérémie