Purolator / delivery/tracking

1 Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

This company is the worst shipping company ever. First attempt at delivery no notice was even left they didn't even ring or knock on my door.
Second attempt at delivery they missed my delivery??? Ummm wow OK.
I called customer service when my delivery was missed to find out where the package is and all I was told was that they don't have the information to keep refreshing the tracking number...

Date Local Time City Description
Nov 9, 2016 17:00 Niagara On The Lake, ON Delayed due to missed delivery
Nov 9, 2016 8:24 Niagara On The Lake, ON On vehicle for delivery
Nov 8, 2016 14:00 Niagara On The Lake, ON Redelivery has been arranged
Nov 8, 2016 6:00 Niagara On The Lake, ON Available for pickup for 5 business days from arrival date at the counter.
Nov 7, 2016 19:34 Niagara On The Lake, ON Available for pickup for 5 business days from arrival date at the counter.
Nov 7, 2016 17:20 Niagara On The Lake, ON Available for pickup for 5 business days from arrival date at the counter.
Nov 7, 2016 13:49 Niagara On The Lake, ON Attempted delivery - receiver unavailable
Nov 7, 2016 8:26 Niagara On The Lake, ON On vehicle for delivery
Nov 4, 2016 20:41 Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Arrived at sort facility
Nov 4, 2016 20:40 Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Picked up by Purolator
Nov 4, 2016 19:41 Purolator Shipping label created with reference(s): 1, [protected], DcMxsCTrN, PUROLATOR_GROUND

Ca
Nov 9, 2016

Comments

• Pu
      9th of Nov, 2016

Hello Carmelo,

We're sorry for this delay. Can you please email me your tracking number? I'll look into this for you.

Regards,