[Resolved] Purolator / delivery problems
I placed an order with a company in B.C. as I have done on several occasions in the past. Purolator was behind in updating their delivery status, and I didn't expect the package. The next morning it arrived while I was still sleeping, so a notice was left. When I called to try to have the package delivered again, the agent said I would have to wait 4 days! First of all, you have to be available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for a delivery, so you have to stick around the house all day! Then if you miss it, you may have to wait several days! May as well use Canada Post with a 2-5 day delivery schedule and you can pick the package up at your local pharmacy at your own convenience. Canada Post for me in the future!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Oct 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.
If possible, please email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and we will look into the situation.
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team
Follow us on Twitter:
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service
- Purolator - terrible purolator delivery service