[Resolved] Purolator / delivery problems

Montreal, QC, CA, Canada

I placed an order with a company in B.C. as I have done on several occasions in the past. Purolator was behind in updating their delivery status, and I didn't expect the package. The next morning it arrived while I was still sleeping, so a notice was left. When I called to try to have the package delivered again, the agent said I would have to wait 4 days! First of all, you have to be available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. for a delivery, so you have to stick around the house all day! Then if you miss it, you may have to wait several days! May as well use Canada Post with a 2-5 day delivery schedule and you can pick the package up at your local pharmacy at your own convenience. Canada Post for me in the future!

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Oct 20, 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

If possible, please email your tracking number to customer.[protected]@purolator.com and we will look into the situation.

Vincent