[Resolved] Purolatordelivery of packages

Purolator has now held hostage 3 of my Amazon shipments. The driver cannot find my address and enters it as incorrect/incomplete address and there is a note online to please contact for more information. I have contacted them almost daily. I received 1 package about 4 days late and just yesterday I received one 11 days late and today they are still holding one and it is now 11 days late. My address is NOT incorrect. The issue is that Google maps is wrong and the driver goes only by that and doesn't actually look at street signs and house numbers or it would be very simple to find. No other courier gets lost. No other courier says that I gave an incorrect or incomplete address. But Purolator is useless and their customer service people keep telling me it will go out the next day... Still waiting for 1 at 11 days late. Pathetic. Amazon has been asked to never ever use Purolator again to ship to me.

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your items have been delayed. We are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time and do apologize for this.I would like to try and offer some help and have this looked into for you. Please email us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com with your tracking numbers.

Kind Regards, ^Vanessa