[Resolved] Purolator — delivery of packages
Purolator has now held hostage 3 of my Amazon shipments. The driver cannot find my address and enters it as incorrect/incomplete address and there is a note online to please contact for more information. I have contacted them almost daily. I received 1 package about 4 days late and just yesterday I received one 11 days late and today they are still holding one and it is now 11 days late. My address is NOT incorrect. The issue is that Google maps is wrong and the driver goes only by that and doesn't actually look at street signs and house numbers or it would be very simple to find. No other courier gets lost. No other courier says that I gave an incorrect or incomplete address. But Purolator is useless and their customer service people keep telling me it will go out the next day... Still waiting for 1 at 11 days late. Pathetic. Amazon has been asked to never ever use Purolator again to ship to me.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 12, 2018
I am sorry to hear that your items have been delayed. We are experiencing higher than normal volumes at this time and do apologize for this.I would like to try and offer some help and have this looked into for you. Please email us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com with your tracking numbers.
Kind Regards, ^Vanessa
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service